Reviews for Sincerely, Yours Truly
marshmallow7 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
May I get a supplement please?
thecakethief chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
i love the idea of the fish tank! :D
Ren chapter 1 . 3/11/2009
I liked it. I think Y.T. stands for Yours Truly :D though i'm not exactly sure that matches the character lol
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Hm ... That was interesting ... 0.o I don't get it though, but it has clear feelings of sadness and happiness. And that's good enough for me. ;D I love it.
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Interesting. Almost snap-shotish. I like it. Interesting writing: 'Y.T. shrugs. Y.T. never met Jamie—they are two parallel people, running side by side and never touching.' stylistically I mean.
atadobsessive5345 chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
This was another good fic. It was amusing and entertaining. Your stories are providing me with something to do until I'm able to fall asleep. Which I hope is soon because I'm really tired. Well, great job! Love the notes left all over, nice touch.
ola chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
was his name really "yours truly"? lol. nice one. loved the story. especially all the way you could interpret it as. great style. write more! )
Ayakaishi Fei chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
I like it. It's... interesting. It really makes your mind work. You're a very talented author.
Liebe Sasa chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
I love it.

Though, your disclaimer should say "meinen." 'Mienen' means 'countenances'. Unless that was what you were going for.

Sasa
Lost Again chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
This is really good. The idea of the fish...and the proverbs is beautiful.
Shades Of Hades chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
It was very interesting. I would be lying if I said I completely understand it, but sometimes ignorance is bliss, eh? . It was very enjoyable though. Kinda makes me wanna start to write proverbs on everything... And watch fish swim... too bad we don't have any... Maybe I should buy some this weekend.
alynlover chapter 1 . 12/3/2004
It's 'Filipino'...but you still rock all the same. Write on!
sanguinejuly chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
You will not get a WTF reaction.
This is beautifully written. Poetic enough to be mysterious and a little confusing, little unexplained(this is a good thing), it's all the little things that are left as it is that makes the relationship so fantasy like, so soft and and disjointed.
Your writing is powerful, it needs no complicated long detailed words to explain the emotions and the relationship.
Ree chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
I didn't understand it, but I didn't need to. It was beautiful anyway. Poetic, even. I absolutely love your writing. *
Posed to Death chapter 1 . 10/29/2004
NO WAY MAN! DON'T ADD ANYTHING! I love this story so much! It rocks... I mean... this is like abstract without being confusing in the least. Down to earth, but up in the clouds, like flashes of SOMEthing, but it's all coherent. Disjointed. Lovely. Oh god. I. LOVE. THIS. STORY.
x
Okay, the reason I don't want you to add anything, or try and explain anything is because it would take away what you've given it - PURE MYSTERY. This story has a thick, mysterious air surrounding it... It's one of those 'blanket-fics'. I call them that because it feels like something has settled over an area like a blanket. Sometimes it's like you're watching a story through a sheet of glass and everything is muffled.
x
I have NEVER found a story like this. I'm sure there IS one out there somewhere, but I don't care. I like THIS one. THIS is the one I read. Oh man... Totally. ROCK OUT! \m/