Reviews for Wish You Were Here
Dirty Wallpaper chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
OH MY GOD! ::insert ann sitting at computer and pretnding she ISN'T blubbering like the baby she is:: this was...beautiful. This is...your...best piece of poetry ever! EVER! Seriously, you're correct, it's right as it is, IT'S PERFECT AS IT IS! If it was any longer i'm certain it would shatter the fragile beauty of the atmosphere and subtle air of sadness which each and every word, each line and meaning, exuded! Whoa, take a breath Ann, crimany. Right, i'm composed again. "It's at dark of night that I see my pain without disguise." - ! just infinite gasp.*sigh* this was wonderful chica, wonderful. Absolutely fantastic job, kudos!
Alba Deborah chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
mia, sweetie, i can relate to how lonely you feel, but i just want you to know that you can call me anytime, tell me anything, although this is only a meagre comfort. I don't know if it helps you in any way if I tell you this poem is great, as all your others, and it really conveys emotion, perhaps more than most of your other beautiful pieces. keep up the good work my luv and dont be depressed. youre not alone :)
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/1/2004
I like it.. short is very good in this case.. awesome job... beuatifully written
Ashes of a Willow chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
I loved the rhymes! Keep up the good work
Sarah Parker chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
Oh... i love this! *HUGS* I know how you feel. :( I love that last verse especially... *sigh* Great piece, chica.. love the imagery.. and the depth in it. It's so sad..! Yet bittersweet at the end. Yet another great job.