Reviews for Last Night
SmilingWave chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
sooo sooo sooo sad. just. -cries-

sigh. -thumbs up- good story :)
Laurenz chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I normally never cry when reading, not to say this story brought me to tears. But I can say it was bittersweet. It hit my non-existent heart to its core. I enjoyed reading it.

It's sweet how Taylor, even after his death, came back to Daniel.

It just goes to show his deep love for him.
lost in pale blue chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
This is so sad but so beautiful. Of course I knew that Taylor was dead, so the whole thing was bittersweet, but so well done.
Princess of Lies chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Daniel might not be able to cry, but I can. Stories like this make me so sad, and I always end up in tears! Poor Daniel, and poor Taylor. Very beautiful, sad story.
Annie chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I... I CRIED TOO. I mean, I knew he was dead.. I read the description and stuff... BUT I STILL CRIED. You did a GREAT JOB. I look forward to more of your writing.
Annabel Wynters chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
:( Very Sad story, but very touching.
Dark Emo Shadow chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
Fuck! that was good you made me cry! i never cry! you master a good gift here!

Good that was beautiful! they really did love each other thought hey never say it.
Kamijo - Lareine chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Oh man... this made me cry, like really hard! This story is lovely and beautifully written. Reading this made me think of 911 and of course I'd like to think that all those that were lost on that tragic day were able to come back one last time to their loved ones, just like Taylor did for Daniel. Aw crap... I think I'm gonna cry again!
Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
*cries* That was a beautifully written story. I was really sad, yet sweet. *cries some more*
M L chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
This is sad.
r.mai chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
T_T that was sad, sweet, and cruel ... *hugs daniel* ish okay ... although i wish he hadn't told you not to cry because people often find that even if the situation isn't any better they feel better after crying (paraphrased from a series of unfortunate events: the bad beginning) well ... *shifts awkwardly* you'll get to see him again when you're dead ... ahah. XD;
Harajuku chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
I loved this story. I love a story that can get me to cry. I am crying as I typed this review. I can't wait to read more of your stories.
princess max chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
*sniffles* that's so sad. I wish I had something a little more coherent and praising to say, but I don't, so sorry:-( I loved this.
AppLEaves chapter 1 . 12/17/2004
Really great story! Got me crying, along with Beauty. God...I am such an emotional wreck...Write more please! Your stories are all fantastic!
MagzRL chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Beautiful work. I read this a couple months ago but my computer hasn't allowed me to review. But it's really nice. Full of meaning, touching, and very sad. Well done.

Magz.