Reviews for Seeking the North Star
theauthor94 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
That was great.
purplehost chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Wow, that's pretty extreme, to go that far to find someone. Still, I liked it.
yuanyuan chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
me chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
i want my own pirate too.
artmagus chapter 1 . 3/23/2009
very nice story ! i loved it ... i want more if possible
7272 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
I have read this story a million billion times. I love it and have had it saved on my hardrive since forever ago. I am so rude to never let you know how much I adore this story. I am such a moron I didn't even have it listed in my fictionpress favorites. Thank you so much for writing it.
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
Super cute. I love it. Nice job!
nomy chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
yay..!another one that i like..love..love..love it!
b chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
sexy. also, PIRATES!

that said, i loved the imagery and the mystery behind topher. a little less passionate than i'd expected, but i liked the subtlety that resulted. and, of course, pirates. brilliant.
PoertyQueen chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
o nice! *cookies* loved it!
Daydream Nation chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Aww. That was really, really cute. :)
Lady Psychic chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
This is a well written one-shot. I like the fact that you don't give away Topher's reason to seek Artemis out too quickly. I also like the details and imagry.
Sysi chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Well-written lovestory with a brilliant twist. Your decision not to reveal too early why Topher tried to meet the captain - or who Topher even was - was a good one, as it gave the story a nice surprise element.
D.H. L'Orange chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
oh! this was one awesome too!

: )

DH
Yoyo-chan chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
I read this before a long time ago XP Maybe Maderr linked to it. But I liked it then and I like it now. You're a great writer and Topher is a cool name. So is Artemis Landauer.