Reviews for The Emo Boy And His Fallen Angel
sashatwizz chapter 5 . 8/5/2009
i was super scared for a moment that she would die, but im still lovin this
VeeVeeLa chapter 8 . 10/19/2008
when you said you knew you were going to have to kill Deo later you sounded sorta demented...sorry just felt the need to share
flying drumsticks chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I'm not so sure I like this chapter... Nonetheless, I'm curious to see what happens next!
Kizuna chapter 8 . 11/21/2006
This trivia thingy was so cool!_ Great to get to know things like this!_~
Kizuna chapter 7 . 11/21/2006
Hihi, is Angel pregnant?_~ It really sounded like it!_~ I totally loved the end of this, and that's all I'm gonna say, cause my last review to Deo's story got all messy and stuff!_~ Haha, so yeah, anyway, just loved this story, and I guess that I will start on the next one tomorrow or something...!_
Kizuna chapter 6 . 11/21/2006
Ah, I'm so glad everything seems to work out fine!_ Now, on to the next, last chappy!_~
Kizuna chapter 5 . 11/21/2006
Fay is just so swet!_~ I really like him!_

I have to go and read some more now!_
Kizuna chapter 4 . 11/21/2006
OMG! Anorexia... Terrible disease...! I hope she'll be fine... I have to go and read MORE!_
Kizuna chapter 3 . 11/21/2006
Fay and Dave really are in a relationship!_ Yey!_~

I'm glad they won't break up this time, but geesh... She's definetely, (is that spelled wrong...? Probably...), gonna get a eating disorder or something... Right?

Must go to the next chappy!_
Kizuna chapter 2 . 11/21/2006
Oi... That woman is lying, yes? Matt didn't cheat? God, I hope he didn't! Hihi, Fay and Dave are in a relationship?_~ That's just awesome!_
Kizuna chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
I'm back to keep reading about Matt and Angel!_ Fay is so cool..!_~ Hmm, I wonder what'll happen between Angel and Matt this time...!_
Frejjis chapter 7 . 10/12/2005
God, I love these stories! This is the best thing I've read in a very long time, I just love the way you can be funny even in sad moments, and the way you write is just awesome, I wish I could write like that. And the characters, I love them, too. I just simply love it all, and I'll go right on to the next story (I'm so glad you didn't stop it here!)
kit feral chapter 8 . 7/11/2005
Ew, blonde? Lol, I just can't see Matt blonde. He's just... not, lol. Anyway, these were really cool. I enjoyed them and learned a TON. Very cool. (I can't wait till I can start the next story, lol! I'm so excited! You've got me addicted!)
kit feral chapter 7 . 7/11/2005
He’d grin cheekily, flutter his eyelashes, cross his legs and reply: “If you haven’t guessed by now, then I’m not going to tell you.” LOL! Oh, Fay. And, yay, Fawn has a baby! I hope Angel and Matt will have a baby. Wait... one of the stories is Emo Boy and his Baby... that might mean they have a baby! Hmm. I'm just going to wait till I read it, lol. “When can we get us one of these?” Haha, good. Matt would make an awesome dad. Now, let me laugh for a minute at your note. You hung up Matt's cons, eh? Then how come I have six more stories to read? :P I'm glad you couldn't let go. I'd miss them too much! Anyway, great story. Short, but sweet. Very good work, can't wait to read the next!
kit feral chapter 6 . 7/11/2005
“You may be a fallen Angel now, but you are worthy of redemption, more than I ever was. I’ll be with you through it all, you’ll not have to walk alone.” That was beautiful. Your writing is so beautiful. I love it. I love you! :P Anyway, great chapter. Things are getting better, yay! I loved their little huggy/lovely moment. That was unbelievably heartbreakingly sweet. Awesome work.
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »