Reviews for Bizarre thoughts of a boy I know
Michael Aliester Smith chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
You have such amazing flow. The rhythm and rhyme seem effortless and natural. It's beautiful. As far as technique, this poem is one of the most interesting I've ever read on Fictionpress. And it's well worded and eloquently expressed. Good on you, mate.
reluctant writer chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Very good descriptions. The boy you know must be very cerebral.
deletemyaccount2012 chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
Beautiful, especialy the line, "As on his tongue the Gods scribe their law."
TaschaBear chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
OH GOD! NEW FAVE POEM! I LOVE IT! My fave stanza was " As on his tounge the Gods scribe their law" THAT IS SO COOLIO!

Thanks for reviewing me!

Keep on writing

Nessa
Kalopsia chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
oh, this is a sweet poem. though, i would check your spelling.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
very sweet... I like it a lot.. nice descriptions.. tahnks for your review
TheDevilLikesToDream chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
just lovely! i especially like the line "the words write themselves on the curve of his lips". love your writing.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
O This was really good ! Your very very very very very very very talented ! -
Noelle
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
ah i like this. a very good poem ppl can so relate to, like me! i like it and thanks for reviewing mine ;)
nesy chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Don't you like bizarre thoughts from boys? I absolutely love that. It sums up nicely something I once felt... felt? Well, good poem,going on my fav. Thank you so much for reviewing my stuff.
eighteen hundred chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
I like this piece a lot. You did a great job with the rhyming, it was very natural; didn't seem forced. A few grammatical errors but nothing that really took away from it really. And thanks loads for reviewing some of my stuff XD
JoyfullyStruggling chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
quick and sweet, this is nice