Reviews for Bleeding, Through My Words
Disturbed Insomniac chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
wow... i love it! well written. casn relate. wow...
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
I enjoyed that so much, the darkness in it was amazing. One of your darker poems I've notice but very very good. Thanks for reviewing!
MyBleedingHeart chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
again so good what more can i say...
Kasatriya chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
This is so sad and so moving!
Senorita Diabla chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Beautiful how you seemed to have the random rhymes, and then they fit in somehow. I love your imagery, and it wasn't cliched a bit ). Hard to find original dark poetry on this site, a lot of angsty nothing tends to be here. But this is awesome in that it follows it's own broken pattern of originality ).
chochang913
Blackening the Ivy chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
this is gorgeous.
i luv it.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
wow.. very sad and beautifully written
Passionate Singe chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
OMG! That was trulyincredible. There was so much emotion, so much truth contained inside this poem. I don't think i ever read anything like it before. You truly are an inspiring writer.
-Sol Ana Iliara
Stuck Forever chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
This poem is beautiful, I was holding my breath when I read it. It reminds me of me and some of my friends, how you can never let your realself show, this is a very beautiful poem.
Stuck Forever
elvenstorm chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Wow you are really talented now read both! Love the prism and seeping from the wrist ideas. Very good!
CaramelCream chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Wow. That was deep. Your useage of word is great and the writing style is as well. Goodwork. Keep it up.
*CaramelCream*