Reviews for All I Ever Needed
Tatski chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
sniff sniff that is so sweet! i love his name how is it pronounced? zoe-we-cite? but it looks so cool

i want a husband like jake!
The Cute Little One chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
aw this is so sweet and i wanna cry its so good but since im in class i shall save my tears for when im at home to cry when no one can watch me lol...well u should write more of this story _. i love it.

Max aka Tristan
Tate Soyker chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
THis was so sweet, in a kinda round about way.
Kiyoe chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
that was really sweet! i really enjoyed that! keep it up_
EmeraldEyes89 chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Loved it! And I can't believe I was stupid enough to not only end the friendship once, but twice. Glad I finally came out of my stupidity. And if all else fails, and Yahoo doesnt come through for me, FFPRESS will have to do. I can't wait till im 18...then I wont have to hide our friendship anymore. My mom cant stop it then. I only hope that my stupidity does not arise again, and that I dont screw things up with us...again.
Mandy
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Haven't read a good slash story in a long long time. Loved it !
Noelle
IceAngelDarkMoon chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Hey Silver,
I've missed you, and your writting, I can't believe how long it's been since I read your stuff, and it blows me away everytime. This is yet another amazing peice in your VERY large collection of awesome stories. THe feelings and the relationship were so perfectly put together i could really see these characters. The end was sweet but not chessey! Wow I can't believe how much I've missed reading! I can't wait to talk to you soon, I miss you a lot!
Your friend,
Ici
Kazza2085 chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
Hey thats really well written... Sad and sweet but well written good work :-)