Reviews for Downward Spiral Rising
Hizuki chapter 22 . 7/18
I'm a big Connor fan because sometimes he's just so sweet to Chloe (especially the glove incident) albeit they do get in their own fights hahaha. But something tells me with 4 more chapters left, Warren will get Chloe _ shame because I'm a fan of Marmalade Boy too lolol. Oh well. I'm still holding out that I'm wrong and Chloe x Connor will happen. Anyway I can't wait for the next chapter! Hope you update soon :)
Indelible Ink chapter 22 . 6/22
Hi there! I just found this story, and oh my god, it's been such an incredible ride! And I read your author's note, and I know it won't really help, but I'm sorry to hear about your mother! On your profile, you said you had about 25 chapters planned for the story, so that's only like 3 more, right? Please, please update and don't leave us hanging here! Please? I know things must be really hard for you and this is probably the least of your priorities, but if you have any spare time, and you read this review, then please try and see if you want to finish this off? There are only like 3 or 4 chapters, right? And I really love Connor (I've preferred Connor to Warren the whole time) but I get the feeling that Chloe will end up with Warren, which is ok too :) (Although I definitely prefer Connor) But hey, we can't all have what we want, and I don't mean to pressure you or anything, so don't feel like you have an obligation to finish off the story or something :) Everything you wrote so far is pretty amazing!
AutumnFire66 chapter 4 . 6/12
Awwww! More!
Agent Twinkle Toes chapter 22 . 3/8
Really enjoying this!
guest chapter 22 . 2/25
i hate good stories dt dnt hv endings, did u jump off d face of d earth? hw cum u need 10yrs 2 write a story ? LOOSER!
bluecupcakes chapter 22 . 2/17
UPDATE
UPDATE
MileyRowling chapter 22 . 2/12
Great work! I really liked it!
Guest chapter 20 . 11/29/2014
Hiii... Please update! I read everything in a day. _ . Love it
hannaxD chapter 22 . 11/18/2014
What surprises me the most is that this story is like, 10years old xD
Praticaly your child, hahha!
And its awesome! :)
I had so much fun reading so far, that I can't wait to know what happens next.. Poor Cloe.. One day suddenly her life gets thrown upside down by teenage angst, ahh the good days! Connor is so obviously conflicted its cute!
To someone who had a crush on her cousin once, I don't think its too scandalous that step siblings date (if they don't share the same last name) though the 'living in the same house' thing might give people the wrong idea, just look at the Cullens! Tsc tsc..
Having a blast,
Hanna.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/23/2014
BEAUTIFUL STORY please update soon :)
Mahima1992 chapter 22 . 6/17/2014
I have been dying for an update! Please update! This story has me totally hooked...also please get it published!
Julie chapter 22 . 6/14/2014
PLLLEEEAASEEE UPDATTEEE! I NEEEEDD ONE SOOO BADLY! I've been checking every day to see if you updated, and every time you don't, I feel crushed.
rememberholly chapter 22 . 6/4/2014
Gaaahhh, all the feels are killing me! But awesome job, and I can't wait for the next one...

Eep, she's starting to finally get over Ian, so that's nice...Ohh, but I feel like the friendship of four is starting to fall apart...:( That's so sad...

UPDATE SOON, PLEASE! I love this sooo much, it's like how much Chloe loves COFEE!
xHopeForNowx chapter 22 . 5/29/2014
I'm so glad I decided to look for a new story today and found this one !
It is such an amazing story ! I absolutely enjoyed reading it !
I'm also sorry about your mom, and hope all is well with you!
Hope you update sooooon I'm eager to find out what happens next !
X
frouwe chapter 22 . 5/26/2014
I can't believe you're continuing this after all this time? I always liked your writing a lot and I was sorry to see you go, especially given the reasons why you left.

I'm guessing that if you're wrapping everything up by chapter 25 with the current chapter length you aren't going to flesh the remainder of the story off. Like, not delving into Connor and Claire's backstory, or having too much romantic drama beyond, you know, what's already happening. Which sucks, but I get why, and it's nice to get closure either way (both for us and for you as the writer), so thank you for trying to finish the story.
1,719 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »