Reviews for Downward Spiral Rising
bubublacz chapter 9 . 2/5
I actually want her to be with Warren.. Hmmm... I feel like Connor could just be a potential good friend/brother.. There's something with Warren... not to mention that I've always used a Warren-name for one of my male leads.. mehehe
ink child chapter 19 . 12/18/2013
hi pundit.

Ive been reading and rereading your story for about nine years...whoa, i feel old. I started reading it when it was first published and have continued to check up on it as time passed to see if perhaps you had updated.

I realize there are reasons behind your lack of update, i myself have stories that have died mid birth, with readers who beg, threaten and whine at me consistently even though i posted them some six years ago.

i don't know if you will ever finish this story- it holds personal struggles for you I know, which makes it that much more tangible, real and addictive, there is a truth in the heroine and the circumstances that keeps me coming back in the hopes of finding out the end of this story.

I hope that one day you will come back to it, with enough time and conviction to finish it. I myself have my stories knocking like not quite dead skeletons on the other side of the closet door, sometimes i crack open the door and wonder when I'll be able to reanimate them- if I even have the stregnth and skill to do it. I don't know but as a faithful reader of your story, as someone who respects the skill and creativity in your writing I hope one day you do. I encourage you to. not for me, or the other readers, but for you. This is an amazing story, an accomplisment I think you could easily boast about now, let alone when its finished.

Chloe is one of my favorite characters of all time, and Connor is probably the guy I will always compare other lead male roles against. There is something familiar, comfortable, and fresh all at once about them. I hope you can wake them up again.

Sincerely

Ink
ALittleDarkandALotConfusing chapter 19 . 8/28/2013
Oh my god. I will positively KILL you if you don't continue this story! The last time you updated was SEVEN YEARS AGO! You're killing me here! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE continue this story!
Dominique Diane chapter 19 . 8/26/2013
Please continue, I beg you! You leaved me hanging just here!
brinalovesyouxx chapter 19 . 7/15/2013
Omg you NEED to finish this story please?! I love it sooooo much
Guest chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
OMG im luvin u just for the Ender's Game bit in the story )
KoriLee123 chapter 19 . 5/10/2013
That's it? Where is the rest? come on! You can't leave me hanging here!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/14/2013
love this story! Hope you continue!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/31/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
britishbrunette chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Sorry, fictionpress got rid of the URL! But the blog's name is the - literary . tumblr . com (without the gaps!)
britishbrunette chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Hi there,
My name is Angharad and I’m part of a team of readers and writers that have our own blog called .com. If you’d like to check it out and follow us, that would be great! In short, we are a writer's resource blog. We provide original and fanfiction recommendations, writing tips, workshops and resources, story critiques and graphics help.
I’m an Original Fiction Recommendatory Reader for the blog, which means I scroll through the Most Recents of the fictionpress site daily to find the best original stories and hidden gems that I think other people should get the chance to read.
I’m happy to say that I’ve recommended your story to the blog, so congratulations! If you want to see my recommendation you should visit the tag ‘Angharad’s Recs’ and try and find it
Midnight-675 chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Ermahgod I like Marmalade Boy too! I thought it was really cute!
blueberryoreo1 chapter 19 . 1/21/2013
I really like this, but I have one question: Is this story going to continue? Because this was from... 7 years ago?
beautyisanimperfection chapter 19 . 10/5/2012
please consider continuing this story. I reallllyyyy liked the humour and quirks of this story and I just can't get over the fact that Chloe likes Warren not connor so I want to keep reading and hopefully reach the conclusion that she and Connor are perfect and meant to be so PLEASEEEE continue this story (:
Guest chapter 13 . 9/16/2012
This story is amazing. You've established the characters extremely well and it's avoided cliches (so far.) the banter/talk between Chloe and others is really fun to read. Unfortunately, it's almost 2 on a Monday morning and I have school in 7 hours (which means, if I'm lucky, 5 hours sleep) so i'll have to leave it for now. It is amazing though
1,684 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »