Reviews for Downward Spiral Rising
Dwindling Fire chapter 19 . 3/14/2010
DUDE!you havent updated for years! not cool. please update?
Dwindling Fire chapter 10 . 3/14/2010
LMFAO! literally made me LOL!
Dwindling Fire chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
LOL. i liked when i saw your claimer. we share a similiar vocab :L
VoiceInsideYourHeadVIII chapter 19 . 2/11/2010
OMG I loved this story! It was totally awesome and I wish you would update :)
pottymouthannah chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
Hi!

I'm a n00b and I somehow miraculously stumbled upon this amazing story.

I read your profile and your the reason for your inactivity

and I'm just... disgusted by what people think they have the right to tell you!

How can they do that...I just ...I don't know ...That's just so rude

And you seem like such a nice person

And I just want to let you know

that there are still people that would never think of even stooping that low to be bitter about your lack of updates

because you know what, you put time and effort into what posted here

and with the ridiculous amount of plagiarism that has been going on on this site they should just be grateful you posted it on here and have kept it that way!

So yeah... That was my rant... Hi!

Nice to meet you

I haven't even finished reading your story yet but when I do, expect a lot of spastic praise and the sort.

-You are loved

-Don't forget to smile XD

-Hannah~
RBuis chapter 12 . 1/27/2010
can i put in a request for a menage a trois? i love both your main boy characters! seriously though, i vote warren. he's so cute!
matchutea chapter 19 . 1/24/2010
Loved the storyy.

Just asking, but are you gunna update it? ;D

if you are then I would happily review it!~
EstrellaPedwar chapter 19 . 1/24/2010
Hey :) I think you're absolutely amazing at writing. I love Chloe, she's highly amusing. I'm sorry about your mother... I hope she gets better. Whenever you feel like writing, remember that we're all waiting patiently. And trust me, no one's forgotten this story.
Julzz chapter 19 . 1/17/2010
Hi, I really liked this story! The plot is so interesting and funny! it's one of my favorites. too bad I can't actually 'favorite' it because I don't have a fiction press account

I read on your profile about your mother; I'm really sorry.

- hugs -

xx.
k-ky chapter 19 . 1/12/2010
love the story. keep up with the good work. and update soon.
acatsrain chapter 19 . 1/6/2010
I thought I'd just throw this out into the universe (as many have before me) that I really enjoyed this story. I just accidently happened on it today, uh well... yesterday, and its really good. You write the kind of connection with your characters I strive for. A little jealous.

On your last chapter, or maybe a former one, you said you were going to finish this. I really hope to see it one day.

Or... you could just tell me who she ends up with... I'm not picky... okay I kind of I am. I'd much rather read about it.

I really loved it... and I'm going to bed now. Because it is now one in the afternoon and my head is in that floaty tired state that comes before childish giggling and incoherent sentences.
AlexMckeeIsMyBoyFriend chapter 19 . 1/3/2010
OMG! ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH! THIS IS AWESOME! I cant wiqat for more If you decide to put more up.
SoRightItsWrong chapter 18 . 12/24/2009
Wow i really haven't read this story in awhile and just found it again. I keep forgetting how great it really is. I just wanted to say I just read your profile and I'm really sorry about everything. (I know its cliche and all but...) I just hope everything is getting better for you and your mom.

Best wishes to you!

-Dezzie
Fresh Harvest chapter 19 . 12/17/2009
I realise this story hasn't been updated for quite some time, and I recognise that it may not be updated at all. I accept that, even if it makes me a little sad. But I thought I'd leave you a review anyway.

There are some grammatical errors, typos, and the like in this writing-no doubt since it was from longer ago-and if you really wanted me to, I could go back and point them out. (I know some authors get annoyed when a reviewer just says "There are errors" and then doesn't point anything out-I usually do when I read only noe chapter, but here, I read 18 in one go, which is why I'm not leaving specific notes.) But despite all this, your story has a lot of sparkle and charm and it kept me thoroughly interested all through Chatper 18.

Usually, when I look for new stories to read, it's a difficult balance to find, because I have to be in a certain mood to want to read one-shots-I usually prefer novel-length stories because there's more character development and thus they're more rwarding-but I also usually don't feel like reading 45 chapters (I almost never read those), or even 20. But in this case, I read the first chapter and something about the charming, unassuming style in which it was written kept me intrigued throughout. For the most part, the pacing for this story was just right.

Your A/N notes about "tonsil hockey" made me laugh haha. I admit that usually, in Romance stories, I'm eager to see where the Romance is. But here, actually, I didn't feel robbed or frustrated-I just liked seeing how things were unfolding, naturally. The chapters went by quickly enough that it didn't feel drawn out.

As for characters-I really like all of them. I'm especially fond of Chloe, Connor, Claire, and Warren. I never purposely root for the stepsibling combo because, having a sibling (though not a stepsibling) myself, the idea just seems disturbing, but in this case, I think I do prefer Chloe with Connor than Warren. I don't know-they just feel right to me. Which is, I don't know, weird. But I like them all a lot. Also, one thing: Chloe doesn't really seem mean to me. She seems more like the nice character who's always putting aside her feelings for others (or if not always, very often doing so). I guess if you want Chloe to seem mean, you could, if you ever decided to edit or rewrite this, try to emphasise that more. But I find her really likeable, which is nice, so... yeah. Don't know. :)

Haha Chapter 17, I think, was just... it made me cringe so much, but in a good way. I made this good friend at college (I'm a freshman now) and we became really close and then, thankfully he didn't try to kiss me, but he asked me what we were and all this stuff and alkdsjfasd oh goodness, it was awful. Reading Chapter 17 reminded me of that so strongly, and I felt like I could partially identify with it.

I'm sorry for everything that's happened with your mother... :( I hope you and your family are doing all right, and I wish you a wonderful holiday season!
tigerdee69 chapter 19 . 12/12/2009
This story is one of my all time favs. I love Chloe/Conner but I also love her and Warren. i hope this story is updated one day.
1,726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »