Reviews for Downward Spiral Rising
Noel Dreams chapter 10 . 12/9/2004
It's a great story. I LOVE IT!
kungfu kitty chapter 10 . 12/9/2004
lmao. that was so funny. loved the chapter! hope you can update soon! :-)
Rinfirithiel chapter 10 . 12/9/2004
I love this fic! Ah, it's so entertaining...
Miss-Pirate chapter 10 . 12/9/2004
yay! great chapter i love it! i loved the fight in the kitchen i totally wish i could have a fight like that in the kitchen lol! that stuff is going to be hard to get out of their hair. update please!
shadowstar21 chapter 10 . 12/9/2004
LMAO!That was great! I luv it!I cant wait 4 more!
rainyaviel1 chapter 10 . 12/9/2004
aw, it's so cute the way connor remembers all those incidents. update soon!
perturbedpercy chapter 10 . 12/9/2004
hooray, very cute update! can't wait for the next! :)
Spelllesswonder29 chapter 10 . 12/9/2004
The plot thickins! I cannot wait for the next chapter.
Tupelo Jazz chapter 10 . 12/9/2004
How much did I love this chapter? It was complete, total fluffiness all around and I loved it! Good luck on your exams and update as soon as you can! Great job.
Crazy Wynona chapter 10 . 12/9/2004
Wow! This is really good so far! And you update so quickly! I come back a week later, and you've got around 3 chapters published! That's a good thing. Just wondering, why is it called "Downward Spiral Rising?" Is it because Chloe's life is going one way, and then it suddenly turns in a different direction?

UPDATE SOON, PLEASE! Though since you've got exams, it's okay. Good luck!
tarnished chapter 10 . 12/9/2004
Nice. I wish I could flatter you more sincerely with this awesome chapter but I've got the worst case of sleep deprivation (yes, I picked it up from someone.. it is possible) and I find myself unable to think clearly. Or.. much at all really.

So pondering this for awhile, all that pops into my head is; the chapter was hilarious. The butter move was A, I've gotta give Chloe brownie points for that one. And the Starbucks too, god, I love. And its nice to see the less serious side of Connie. har har. Its.. oh I donno.. completely adorable?

And what the hell is a crepe?
Augustemerald813 chapter 10 . 12/9/2004
Another awesome chapter! I loved the food fight! I've always wanted to participate in one, sadly, never have. I'd like a boy's POV, but they're hard to write! (At least, for me they are.) I love all your characters, Kyle sounds so cute, I wish I had a little brother like that. (I do in fact, have a little brother, he is, unfortunately, not like Kyle.) Update soon!
angelbymistake chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
i like this! gonna read more later! :)
Soly chapter 9 . 12/7/2004
More? I like this story!
punkgirl123 chapter 9 . 12/6/2004
CONOR AND CHLOE! they are really good together...btw story is awesome! but i want connor and chloe together now!lol...dont mind me...i'm just a little hyped up...well post more soon!
1,726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 95 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 115 .. Last Next »