Reviews for Downward Spiral Rising
anonymous chapter 3 . 12/6/2004
story is awesome! but i want her to go with connor. hes so cute and i love stories that are about enemies that start to like each Post more soon
passion101 chapter 9 . 12/6/2004
This chapter was kinda confusing, but I think I get the gist of it-at least i think so...ok, maybe I don't. Since when did chloe start having feelings for warren? This is so great! I love warren and want the two of them to get together:)
AppLEaves chapter 9 . 12/6/2004
And I thought Connor was the main guy of the story? Where did Warren come from? Or am I just rooting a bit too much for Connor?
Sunflowers956 chapter 9 . 12/5/2004
*Claps and applause*

The plot thickens! *dun dun dun!*

You're doing SO great with this! Keep it up!
Sunflowers956 chapter 8 . 12/5/2004
YAY! AN UPDATE! KEEP 'EM COMIN'!:-D
Tupelo Jazz chapter 9 . 12/5/2004
I love you so much for updating so regularly! Honestly, it is so refreshing. I love this story! It is so originally written. I hope ou update soon! It's going on my Fav Stories! Keep up the good work.
miss Jay chapter 9 . 12/5/2004
OMG! this is so good! I kind of hate reading these though, because i'm always torn between hoo i think the girl belongs with... and its like:

aww, this guy is sweet... GO WITH HIM...

but then the other guy will do something and it will be:

aww, this guy is sweet too... GO WITH HIM!

The thing that i especially hate about this? The fact that my two favourite pairings in the entire world are bestfriends realising that they are soulmates, and the whole love/hate relationship with evil nemesis's getting together. And obviously, these are the exact two plots that you have chosen to employ in your story. gAH!

Keep in mind, that when i say 'hate', i mean this in an entirely good fashion, and in no way mean that i sincerely hate this fiction, but simply that you have a good character development, enough so to make me torn between the two of them.

All in all... PLEASE UPDATE! I think i love warren more at this moment... so yeh. WARREN ALL THE WAY...

Unfortunately, i'm going to be at duke of edinborough camp for tomoro, until wednesday, so yeh. Wen i get bak, this FULLY better be updated! please! thank you, and thats all...

Luv, Lil Jay~~

Holy crap, this is a very very very very long review! mY longest yet, i think...

Could we have something from warren/connors POV? It'd b verry kool... and more cute moments where warren/conner gets embarrassed/flushed/flustered... its so damn CUTE! More thoughts and emotions from both, thankiez!

ok, going for real now... BYE!
Just-Connie chapter 9 . 12/4/2004
This chapter was hilarious! i couldnt stop laughing. looking forward to more chapters! update soon!
rainyaviel1 chapter 9 . 12/4/2004
ah, looks like warren is starting to disturb her. hahahaha more trauma for chloe...not that that's funny or anything...but it is amusing with the way she reacts and stuff. anyway, update soon!
PhearsomePshycho chapter 8 . 12/4/2004
Hey- love your story! FictionPress refused to take my review for the other chapter, so I went back one to get my two cents in :) "Ian" sounds like a bit of a jerk tho- obsessed, manipulative, and rather... dare I say... dimwitted? I don't think your main character shouldn't waste her time. Then again, she could and then completely screw and pass up someone better. What I don't get is that you portray "Warren" as being slightly over-protective of your main character and rather jealous of "Connor". Why is he still with "Nikki"? *hint hint* :) Please update soon!
Empyrea chapter 9 . 12/4/2004
great story. i hope chloe gets over her infatuation with ian soon. they wouldn't make a very god pair in my eyes D. update soon!
PhearsomePshycho chapter 9 . 12/4/2004
Hey- love your story! "Ian" sounds like a bit of a jerk tho- your character (in my opinion) shouldn't waste her time. Then again, she could and then pass up someone better. What I don't get is that you portray "Warren" as being slightly over-protective of your main character and rather jealous of "Connor". Why is he still with "Nikki"? :) Please update soon!
Augustemerald813 chapter 9 . 12/4/2004
Hey- I just read your story and I think it's great! It's very humorous, which is a good thing. I especially like the 'Virgin Mary' comment, very imaginitive! Do I sense a love triangle, square or something coming? Update soon- I can't wait to see what will happen!
BoredomKills0620 chapter 9 . 12/4/2004
thing at lunch was /weird/! oh'm'gah!Is Warren /jealous/?That's so cute!SQUEE!(BTW,that's the noise I make when something is so cute that I can't find words.I actually do that /out loud/...)Man!Right about now,I'm wishing Nikki & Ren weren't it all!*Pouts*Make them break a friendly -e-e-e-e-ease! ,awesome chapter as always!See ya next update!

God Bless,Chelsea aka Sophomore .

PS-You're so very,very welcome for the reviews!You deserve them all...times 10..
InLoVeAnDwAr chapter 9 . 12/4/2004
This story... rocks. Your sense of humor and utter frankness is almost scarily identical to mine... I find it to be some freaky deaky erm.. stuff (yes stuff... that's the word ;) ) But anyhow, I will be reading this story til the very day it ends (which is when I will cry my eyes out :'()

I'm lovin' it!~Kim~

P.S. Mwahaha I checked all 3 boxes at the bottom of the review screen :D i MUST be obsessed
1,726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 96 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 .. Last Next »