Reviews for Downward Spiral Rising
Spelllesswonder29 chapter 9 . 12/4/2004
AHH! The drama continues! I love it! Is your school on the block system. I noticed that Ashley said something to Chloe about 1st block. My school is on it too.
CynicInLove chapter 8 . 12/2/2004
love this story. still there is no guess..but i kinda see where this story might be headed. warren likes her..but he doesnt know it yet...will there be something between chloe and conner. that'd be weird for them seeing as how they're going to be siblings soon. oh which reminds me of two things...why is kyle going to the psychiatrist? and dont know if u did it purposely or w/e but chloe, conner, claire..Kyle...c to k. hmm...i feel bad for him. all their names start with a c while kyle's starts with a k. i would feel left out. hmm..anyways..im more intruigued about kyle than anyone else in this story. please update sooN!
pawprintsaly000 chapter 8 . 12/2/2004
Great story! I luv it...update soon!
MuffinMus chapter 8 . 12/2/2004
Oh my god! I love this story! Please! PLEASE update soon!
Adema22Angel chapter 8 . 12/1/2004
I just finished reading this story, and so far it's great. I love Chloe's character. Everyone else is great too. Can't wait until you update again.
CynicInLove chapter 3 . 12/1/2004
im gonna finish up this story later but i like it. so far, i cant predict anything of what's going to happen really..whcih is marvelous..more suspense. havent read a story like this in a while. great job on it!
kelbel chapter 8 . 12/1/2004
that's soo funny. update soon!
Dina R chapter 8 . 12/1/2004
haahahahahhathats awsome! clair is like me! well, the psychotic makeover queen thing. lol. hmm, chloe n warren huh? i like it. well, i like romance in general, but w/ warren being her bff, it kinda seems..right. lol. ok, update soon plz. )
Rinfirithiel chapter 8 . 12/1/2004
i love this story more with each chapter I read! keep it up!
Zoloft 22 chapter 8 . 12/1/2004
love this story! lol. I'm torn between cheering Warren on or cheering Ian on...Hmm...Ian was my first choice, but as I got through the chapters I'm leaning a bit towards Warren...Lol...Anywayz, I hafta agree with a past reviewer (im too lazee to see who it was) and say u have a great sense of humor...Anywho, cant wait for the next update (*wink wink nudge nudge*)
shadowstar21 chapter 8 . 12/1/2004
I dont no y but I luv the word f-tard. Its funny! I luv this story and I cant wait 4 more!
tickledblue chapter 8 . 12/1/2004
hehehehe...that was so hilarious! connor is so funny, i swear. and chloe too. “No, I was wondering what the asphalt looked like up close and I just had to know right away." - love that line! and the last part of this chapter was the best. :) and i really, really like how you update frequently. impressive. keep it up!
BoredomKills0620 chapter 8 . 12/1/2004
*Is laughing a crap-load*"No, I was wondering what the asphalt looked like up close and I just had to know right away".Oh'm'gah!I officially LOVE you!(Ya know,in a /really/ non-gay way...)You,dear friend,flippin' rock!I do believe this is my FAVORITE chapter so far!Hilarious,I tell you!(Too many things to list...)Not to mention some lovely Warren/Chloe action.(Er...well it was /sort/ of 'action')And it was very,very cute!*Sigh*Those two are just adorable!(I feel like my mother saying that.*Shudders*)Right so PLEASE update soon!See ya next chappie.

God Bless,Chelsea aka Sophomore .

PS-*Gasp*Holy Jesus!Dedicated,in part,to ME?Thank you so much!That means a lot..
passion101 chapter 8 . 12/1/2004
lol! His nickname is connie! That is so funny! Man, he really needs to be hit cuz he's just annoying. But not as annoying as that ryan, no brian (lol), guy! I am so happy that I don't know a guy in real life like that. I think I would have to take some serious physical action then. Just for the record, I really want Warren and Chloe to get together. They would make THE perfect couple:)
stained innocence13 chapter 8 . 12/1/2004
hahahaha! aw! connor's just TOO cute! can i please apear in d story as his GF! PWEASE! for my birthday... hahahaha! lol! i luvd it! whos d rian guy and i so DONT like his atitude...
1,726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 98 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 .. Last Next »