Reviews for Downward Spiral Rising
perturbedpercy chapter 8 . 12/1/2004
oo, kisses to warren, i like the dude, the lil hand-wandering wanker he is. :) update soon! it's gettin' spicy!
ProxyWonker too lazy to sign in chapter 8 . 12/1/2004
Still loving this story, as usual. absolutey awesome, like the awkwardness with Warren. And Claire is really cool, in a psychotic way. Keep Updating!
Spelllesswonder29 chapter 8 . 12/1/2004
Yay! You updated! Thats a cool chapter. Aw is something gonna happen between her and Warren or was that just an awkward situation. I have those all the time. Like when my mom accidentilly hit me in the head with a pot. yeah, that one was awkward and painful. and had the after affects of a headache. Alas today is the sadest day of my life. Today the guy that I've had a crush on since 9th grade got married. He was my teacher and he was the most handsome man I've ever seen. He asked me to help with the wedding and I did and then he asked me to come. And I didn't. I told him that if I went there might be a fight cause I had called dibs on him. He just laughed. He thought I was joking. The smart ass. How I loath,envy, and admire his wife.
tarnished chapter 8 . 12/1/2004
Dont worry about it, the chapter did not seem too rushed, it was just as amusing as all the others. Loved the bit of Warren fluff there, har har har. The tension has begun. I cant wait.

As always, Chloe's sarcasm is quite up to date, I loved the asphalt comment. And yelling at Ian? Fucking rad, it got my adrenaline pumped, I was hoping for a smackdown a la WWF style. Meh, maybe some other time? ;) Me? Evil? Never.

I'm curious as to why Connor's acting more of a 'jackass' than usual, AND I wanna know when I'm gonna see some hot and steamy sex. No, I'm kidding on the last part. Maybe. But seriously, that was another rad chapter and I cannot wait to read more. :)

And for the record, I will so piss my pants if Claire finds Chloe and gives her a makeover to fit the description of her worst nightmare. All that loss of circulation for nothing. And Connor to blame. Delicious. Yeah yeah, I know... the end.
sweedle chapter 8 . 12/1/2004
great chapter! warren and chloe are perfect together!
a moo chapter 8 . 12/1/2004
connor is so adorable! i love bad boi kinda attitude! i love warren's character as well but connor is so much better.. warren rhymes with barren wich isn't very nice.. hee hee hee
LilLaTLuv chapter 8 . 12/1/2004
Hey!

Thank you so much! You dedicated a chapter to me! Again, great chapter. I loved it, even if it is imperfect. Update soon, cause I can't stand suspense! HURRY!

Luv ya,Tashi :)

P.S. I'm impatient, can you tell?
Madelaine Strauss chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
It's a good story. I've seen similar plots in this category before, but this one's a little bit ahead of the others. I have read better, though, in terms of writing style.

I can't put my finger on it; your grammar is great and the sentences flow well, but I just didn't really like it. I guess your writing style doesn't agree with me.

Your take on first person point of view is well done. I like the girl's personality and her friends sound cute.

This is a great start, though. Nothing really stood out for me. I am able to say that your story is above average in comparison to the other stories here. Hope you continue!

~Maddie
Miss-Pirate chapter 8 . 12/1/2004
yay another great chapter! yay! lol stupid connor, but thats why we love him! hurry and update i can't wait!
IndigoNightOwl chapter 7 . 12/1/2004
Hi,good chapter again. Seems like this story is going to be complicated... But still, I prefer Connor. As it is right now I would pity Nikki far too much if Warren got to play the part of the jealous best friend (Besides, I just don't like his name, somehow it reminds me of an old woodchopper... I know, I know, that's weird :D ) As to Ian: I don't think she should still take him after he was so obviously nonsensitive to her reluctance to helping wih the whole Caitlyn-and-Ashley-thing. BTW, is he just momentarily blind to Caitlyn's character or is he basically naive and/or stupid?Anyway, please update soon, I'm curious :)
Misinterpretted chapter 7 . 11/30/2004
lol he is so ur bitch? lol thats hilarious! i love it! lol this is such a funny story and the whole mary thing lol i was crackin up! lol i love it! its just soo...something u can relate to ur atleast see it happening in real life lol! well update again soon!

~Meredith~
BoredomKills0620 chapter 7 . 11/30/2004
Whoohoo!Can Warren be my bitch too?Lol. was a very,very cool 's flippin' awesome! his Warren sounds a /little/ it be?Eh?Let's hope so.~.Well,see ya next update!And please make it soon!

God Bless,Chelsea aka Sophomore .
Spelllesswonder29 chapter 7 . 11/30/2004
WOW! Thats funny! I actually caught my friend Donnie making out with a girl in the hall. I didn't care I just didn't like that certain girl. So I started picking on them. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Sunflowers956 chapter 7 . 11/30/2004
Perfect :)Just one thing...update so0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0n!Thanks! :)
Emma chapter 7 . 11/30/2004
Wow! 91 reviews. I'm number 92. I'm loving this story. I wouldn't mind Chloe ending up with Ian. She seems to like him, doesn't she? Or maybe I'm just imagining it.
1,726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 99 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 .. Last Next »