Reviews for Downward Spiral Rising
FamousOneLiners chapter 6 . 11/23/2004
I just love love love this and its awesome there was a quick update!
Misinterpretted chapter 6 . 11/23/2004
lol this is such a good story! its down right hilarious and i mean haha he ran into a door! lol i love it soo much and its soo good! great job and update again soon please!~Meredith~
ici chapter 6 . 11/23/2004
Hey you have no need to rework the chappie since it pretty funny on its own. It seems like Connor and chloe are going to be good friends. ohh and what's up with all the "C" names
BoredomKills0620 chapter 5 . 11/23/2004
.That ending makes me very happy..This was a cool chapter.I'm glad she's sort of warming up to her 'new family'.Please update very very soon.!Please!I'll see ya next chappie.

God Bless,Chelsea aka Sophomore .
Omlette Girl chapter 6 . 11/23/2004
I DO NOT like Ian. He seems shallow and stupid and selfish. Any good friend would NOT make a friend go sit with some girl she hates just for his own benefit. Of course, I know his character is important to the story, and I think it's a well-written character, all the same. Just. . .I hope Chloe gets over him soon. He's so not worth it!
Spelllesswonder29 chapter 6 . 11/23/2004
Wow! That was fast! I love it. I was curious about Chloe and Conner's relationship. Whats gonna happen to them. just really good friends or more. Don't think I'm wierd. My step-brother has asked me out on a number of occasions. Or will chloe get Ian. I bet you're not gonna tell. Its suppose to be a surprise right.
Miss-Pirate chapter 6 . 11/23/2004
just wanted to pop in and say great job, as usual. can't wait for the next one, but i have a question.. is Chloe and conner going to get together? i mean sure they're going to be steps but its not like they're really related. lol i probably sound like a retard, oy vey!
perturbedpercy chapter 6 . 11/23/2004
hot-diggity-dog! 2 updates in a row! insanity, pure insanity. pfft, *blows a raspberry* ian bites, the lil wanker and a half... keep up the good work!
PhearsomePshycho chapter 2 . 11/23/2004
Just letting you know- In my story her name is Cassandra/Cassie. I mention it near the beginning, about the...7th paragraph down. It's just a small slip-in sentence.
PhearsomePshycho chapter 6 . 11/23/2004
np- this story is very entertaining :) My neck hurts so bad- I just spent hours on getting my first chapter to my first story up. So if you could read it and tell me whatcha think... that'd rule. Please update soon!
stained innocence13 chapter 5 . 11/22/2004
aw... dats jst TOO cute! lol! i love the story! hehehe! more soon! _
springfiry chapter 5 . 11/22/2004
I could get used to a brother like Kyle ,he is just so adorable~!And Claire seems so awfully nice now , and i like her! Maybe it'll be good to have CHLOE be rather good friends with whats up with Warren? Does he really like Chloe?
Crazy Wynona chapter 5 . 11/22/2004
this is AWESOME. if this is going where i think this is going(and where i want it to go...) the better! tehe. Great writing skills and voice. UPDATE!
tickledblue chapter 5 . 11/22/2004
aw... the characters in this story are so sweet. and this is super hilarious. keep it up, k? :)
DancingButterfly chapter 5 . 11/22/2004
Hey great chapter now u have to hurry up with the next, i cant wait much longer lol
1,726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 103 110 111 112 113 114 115 .. Last Next »