Reviews for Downward Spiral Rising
Iris101 chapter 19 . 4/10/2009
I really like this story and I know its been 2 years but...it would probably make my day if you updated it :)
asparagus chapter 19 . 4/2/2009
This is too good of a story to be stopped..
colorthecoastinretrospect chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
this is a really awesome story and i hope you continue. :(
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 19 . 3/7/2009
wow, i can't believe a story can be that good!

you are a genius!

Loved the story, there's so much drama!

I wonder who chloe likes more, warren or connor?

thanks so much for a great story,

and please update!
autumn-annette-19 chapter 19 . 3/5/2009
Whats next, whats next?
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 19 . 3/3/2009
Wow, i love this so much! I am desperately wanting Warren and Collin right now, even though Warren just did that to Nikki. I have to say im leaning towards Warren right now, just because they already know eachother so intimately and are really cute together. I loved that last scene because their family is really coming together and Kyles so cute :D
M.B. Evans chapter 19 . 2/17/2009
I am abolutely in love with this story and I will most assuredly die if you don't write more. Pretty please? Only, I like to breathe. :)Very good story. Just, if I could say one thing? Maybe you might want to proofread. There's minor spelling situations (hate the word 'error') and not much else besides. AWESOME!
mhurdee chapter 19 . 1/18/2009
great. :]
SRC-SI chapter 19 . 1/16/2009
.god.

i am abso-freaking-lutely in love with this story...

its great and i cant wait for more!

pls,pls update soon...

pretty pls with caramel coated chocolate on top?

anyways good job, keep writing!
styling16 chapter 19 . 1/9/2009
i love your story please update soon!
RainingMoon chapter 19 . 1/4/2009
you should update! lol

I've been reading Downward Spiral Rising, for the past few days and noticed that you haven't updated in a few years.

What's up with that? lol j/k

but seriously, I want to see what happens between chloe, connor, warren, and everyone else.

I definitely think that Chloe should end up with Connor, I think they have the best chemistry with each other.

you know, the love-hate kind lol

I love your story!

Keep up the good work -

I am also a fan of marmalade boy btw. XD

Miki and yuu make a cute couple, but my favorite pairing was meiko(I think that was her name... I haven't read the series in a long time) and the teacher lol
jayniee chapter 19 . 1/3/2009
I am addicted to this story, your writing is great! I hope she ends up with Connor. :D
106 chapter 19 . 12/24/2008
I have no idea why I didn't get around to reading this story sooner, because I have been missing out! I love this story so much, and you've given your characters so much depth that it brings them all to life. Every one of them seems to have a past that they've been hiding-well, maybe not Ian. He seems a bit dense and shallow, but I love him nonetheless. Your style of writing is so fluid and easy to read, like it's natural. I know that's a terrible way to describe writing, but I don't know-you just manage to crack me up, but at the same time there is a serious tone to the story. I love authors that have the ability to do that. And it doesn't hurt that Chloe loves Harry Potter XD I think the love/hate relationship between Chloe and Connor is so cute, and that snowball fight that they had when they were younger was the icing on the cake for me. Just the thought that they might have some history together is quite the excitement, especially since Connor kept her glove (after reading that bit I was completely for the C/C ship). I'm not exactly sure how this story will end up, though I'm leaning towards Chloe and Connor, since she kind of unintentionally just broke Warren's heart (I think he deserved it, call me biased XD).

I understand it's been over two years since you've updated, but a story as great as this deserves to be completed. And I'm sure that your readers will wait however long as necessary-there's no rush.

I hope all is well.

Keep writing.
whitemagicwitch chapter 19 . 12/18/2008
Hey jiro or pundit now that you changed your name.

I really do enjoy this story and when you ever feel up to completting this give me a buzz.

T

his is probabully my 5th time of reading this since the first chapter was published I really do enjoy it and hope one day it will have an ending.

But for now im happy to keep checking in to reread the begining just incase i missed something!

From an adoring fan...
PRC260391 chapter 19 . 12/4/2008
love it...

and please update you have time and the disposition 4 it... (hopefully it'll be sometime soon)..

i love your characters btw.
1,726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »