Reviews for Downward Spiral Rising
sadisticprune chapter 12 . 6/11/2007
please update...
AddictedRomantic chapter 19 . 6/9/2007
Hi, I've never reviewed you story before, better yet, I've never reviewed a story on FictionPress before and the reason I am reviewing now is because I would love for this story to have an update!

I guess I can say I know how it feels to have a sick mother, (my mom was depressed for quite a while when I was 11) and it sucks, simple as that. Things such as a story on FictionPress doesn't mean much when things are going bad in the 'real world'.

Anyways, all I'm trying to say is that I (and a lot of other people) would love to see an update, but we will continue to wait patiently whilst everything else in your life is going on.

I hope everything will/has worked out for the best and that you could possibly maybe check in with the fans of DSR soon.

Your an awesome writer!

Kassidy

P.S. I Love Conner best! D
krystalle101 chapter 19 . 6/8/2007
okay so when are you going to update
randomevents chapter 19 . 6/7/2007
I don't get it. I thought they didn't have the wedding yet, Why does Cloe suddenly call them "parents"?
randomevents chapter 12 . 6/7/2007
Hey, what happened to the makeover Chloe's supposed to get?
randomevents chapter 5 . 6/7/2007
You spelled loser as looser.
apocalypse09 chapter 19 . 6/7/2007
i love your story! it cracks me up. my sympathies for you and your mother, know how that goes, and pleas update as soon as you possibly can!
randomevents chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
I love Orson Scott Card too. I'm looking for Enders Game but at the moment all I have is Shadow of the Giant. Bean is going inot his whole giantism phase.
Incurable Adoration chapter 19 . 6/3/2007
"...And in a much larger, more meaningful way it’s really quite unpleasant.

...Sorta like having to fart."

hahahahahahahahahaha Clever indeed.
A.K.A. Writer's Block chapter 19 . 5/31/2007
...uhm, you ARE going to update this again, right?

if so...

i wanted her to end up with warren, but not anymore.

now i want her to date connor.

if no to the update thing... NO!
StarvingxArtists chapter 19 . 5/27/2007
Tee-hee.

I LOVE HP.

And I love your story.
S.L.E chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
Umm...this is not a fart (I hope).

Hi. I've never reviewed your story before but I've always been a keen reader. I've been checking back over the past half a year to see if you have updated, but after seeing the message you posted up in your profile...well long story short, I really hope your mom gets better, if that means anything to you, coming from someone you don't know.

I've loved your story ever since you first started writing it. It's actually the only one I read on Fictionpress (heh). I'm sure there are lots of readers who will remain loyal to DSR and will continue to wait (patiently) for your next update.

As for the story, I really wish you would continue to write, but there are times when those kind of things are insignificant. In the very least, I hope you won't abandon DSR (that would be devastating); but take your time to write it (not that you need me to tell you, I'm sure). Forcing words on paper is one of the hardest things to do, and they usually turn out crappy anyways...

I'll keep on checking to see if you have updated, but in the mean time - all the luck and take care.

P.s. I lurve Connor
Isobel Evans chapter 19 . 5/17/2007
Wow, you must not receive much reviewers lately, huh? This was updated last 2006! Haha. No matter. :D Well, first I'd like to say that I totally LOVE your story. Even if it IS unfinished. Of course I'm hoping you'll finish this but I read your profile and understood. So...I just wanted to say that even if it is unfinished, there's no denying that its an awesome work. :D Hands down. You made me burst out laughing a couple of times, and the witty remarks? Absolutely funny. :D

Since this isn't finished yet and I'd like to hope that you're going to continue it after your writer's block, I'd just like to say my side regarding the whole affair with Warren VS Conner. I'm going for Conner - sorry. :) I'm a sucker for the coldhearted, arrogant assholes. haha.

And I read in your author's note that the whole problem with Chloe/Conner is that they're step siblings. Well, I'm not sure if you know this little information already but it's not illegal to have a relationship with your step brother/sister. It will be illegal, however, when the new parent adopts the step daughter/son. SO, if ALec adopts Chloe, Conner and Chloe will cease to exist.

I hope this little bit of information helps...I'm not exactly a Warren fan - no offense, I'm sure you love your characters and all that. But Warren...is a bit selfish. He's doing fine with Nikki. Conner and Chloe would be good. :D AND, it would be really awesome if Alec noticed that Chloe likes Conner. He could maybe tell Chloe all about the legal relationship and stuff in a really subtle way.

Just suggesting? Hehe. I love this story, and I hope you get over your writer's block soon!

PS: I'm not demanding or anything but since FP put up this 'reply with your reviewers' thing, I guess a reply would be nice. :D
arohalove chapter 19 . 5/12/2007
Why haven't you updated? I am SO in tears...
Mimi chapter 19 . 5/12/2007
I really like your story. I think that Chloe should end up with Connor and not Warren. I'm so sorry about your mother, but please keep up the great work when you have the time. Looking foward to when you're able to write again.

Mi

ps for writer's block try watching music videos in the dark. Or just stare at teh commputer screen. it works for me.
1,726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »