Reviews for Downward Spiral Rising
Dominique Diane chapter 19 . 8/26/2013
Please continue, I beg you! You leaved me hanging just here!
brinalovesyouxx chapter 19 . 7/15/2013
Omg you NEED to finish this story please?! I love it sooooo much
Guest chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
OMG im luvin u just for the Ender's Game bit in the story )
KoriLee123 chapter 19 . 5/10/2013
That's it? Where is the rest? come on! You can't leave me hanging here!
Guest chapter 19 . 4/14/2013
love this story! Hope you continue!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/31/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
britishbrunette chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
Sorry, fictionpress got rid of the URL! But the blog's name is the - literary . tumblr . com (without the gaps!)
britishbrunette chapter 2 . 3/24/2013
Hi there,
My name is Angharad and I’m part of a team of readers and writers that have our own blog called .com. If you’d like to check it out and follow us, that would be great! In short, we are a writer's resource blog. We provide original and fanfiction recommendations, writing tips, workshops and resources, story critiques and graphics help.
I’m an Original Fiction Recommendatory Reader for the blog, which means I scroll through the Most Recents of the fictionpress site daily to find the best original stories and hidden gems that I think other people should get the chance to read.
I’m happy to say that I’ve recommended your story to the blog, so congratulations! If you want to see my recommendation you should visit the tag ‘Angharad’s Recs’ and try and find it
Midnight-675 chapter 7 . 1/23/2013
Ermahgod I like Marmalade Boy too! I thought it was really cute!
blueberryoreo1 chapter 19 . 1/21/2013
I really like this, but I have one question: Is this story going to continue? Because this was from... 7 years ago?
beautyisanimperfection chapter 19 . 10/5/2012
please consider continuing this story. I reallllyyyy liked the humour and quirks of this story and I just can't get over the fact that Chloe likes Warren not connor so I want to keep reading and hopefully reach the conclusion that she and Connor are perfect and meant to be so PLEASEEEE continue this story (:
Guest chapter 13 . 9/16/2012
This story is amazing. You've established the characters extremely well and it's avoided cliches (so far.) the banter/talk between Chloe and others is really fun to read. Unfortunately, it's almost 2 on a Monday morning and I have school in 7 hours (which means, if I'm lucky, 5 hours sleep) so i'll have to leave it for now. It is amazing though
ColourCascade chapter 19 . 9/15/2012
I'm so u haven't updated in like six years but if u ever did I'd be interested in reading the rest of the story :)
Neverland.dream chapter 19 . 8/6/2012
please oh please oh please update! your story is SO amazing! :D
CrimsonsNight chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Very interesting alittle confused abouther connection to some of her friends.
1,726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »