Reviews for Downward Spiral Rising
thegurlwholovedyou chapter 19 . 12/11/2010
OMG i love this story its so amazingly superbly fantastic ! Im soo upset i feel like your not gooing to finish since your last update was 08 :L but please pwetty please do continue it I am like in love with it :L
WickedSauce chapter 19 . 12/1/2010
I cannot believe you didn't continue. I LOVE IT! I laugh, I cry, I jump in fear (IT'S AWESOME)!

Your humor is hilarious and your writing talents are obvious. Brava.

UPDATE!
AuraVybrid chapter 5 . 11/14/2010
OMG!(said in a very cheerful voice) i love it!

this story contains so much humor and i love it! i had to say that to you or write it to you LOL ( insert exclamation point here)

that is all...

~ Aura Vybrid
michellemybelle chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I liked you the moment I saw the Claimer. :)
alwaysn chapter 19 . 11/13/2010
i like conner with her better then her bestfriend. are you going to do chapter 20?
aliaschantra chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Hey, new reader here. It's been 4 years now since you've last updated and I suppose a lot of things have already happened in your life but I'm still hoping that you'll somehow remember this and finish the story if you have time although I would totally understand if you can no longer do so because the stuff in your profile. Hope you're doing well. Anyways, I'm still thankful to be able to read it. God bless!
Daddy's Little Peach chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
I love this story so much! I'm disappointed that it's been so long that you've updated, but I can certainly understand your reasons behind the hiatus. I wish you all the best, and don't listen to the idiots who e-bash you; you have a great talent and its your to share with us when you wish to.

Mish xx

PS Deacon is awesome, I'm pretty sure he's a male version of me, apart from the whole 'keeping score' thing. Looking forward to the rest of the story :)
Bee chapter 19 . 10/1/2010
This is a fantastic and very well-written story so far :) The relationships you've developed, the characters...they're all so realistic and deep and fleshed-out :D What I really love about this is how you've avoided most of the cliche stereotypes - the "hating the step siblings" and all. Especially with Claire - I was expecting another bitchy annoying stepsister but the fact that you made her nice and so hilarious is very refreshing. I was very relieved :P Also, the humour you put into this story is absolutely amazing and Chloe is a fantastic protagonist.

I hope all goes well for you. :)
melimarie chapter 19 . 9/28/2010
I love this story, I hope you loose the writers block and finish it. :)
Micah chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Your epilogue is a bit intriguing. Based on what I've read so far, I'll read on through to the 1st chapter. :) Good work.
Evie Siri chapter 19 . 9/24/2010
Loved it.

Keep up the good work.

~Madamme Y.Y

p.s. Update soon PLEASE! I'm begging you! :'(
dropofcolor chapter 19 . 7/19/2010
OH, Warren finally worked up his nerves to act on his feelings! I've been waiting for that throughout the whole story! I like the way this story is processing, it's not too slow.. and not too fast either. It's just at the right pace for everything to develop.. like Chloe's and Connor's relationship. Living together doesn't make you like the other person instantly.. you still have to build your relationship from scratch, which they're doing. I adore the fact that they still have their hate/like relationship going on.. it's more realistic that way..

But I'm still rooting for Warren and Chloe though *wink*

It sucks to stop when it was getting so good, but I guess you have your reasons.. I'll put this story on alert, just in case you get back to work on this :)
dipintheriverstyx chapter 19 . 7/15/2010
OHMYGOSH!

This is the most amazing story I have ever read!

Oh please update it, and if it makes you uncomfortable, and sad, change it.

But it's truly amazing, and if you do finish you could publish!

It is that good.

So please consider.

...

At the beggining I loved Ian...ish.

But wow, Connor is amazing... can their parents like... not get married? :)
Sherry chapter 19 . 7/11/2010
Damn. Keep writing. I can't kept enough of this story. I say you bring in a little more of Chloe and Ian. You should make Chloe realize she never actually liked Ian but the idea of him. Conner and Chloe need to be emphasized. Something should happen between them that should bring out the love in this love/hate relationship. But I lohvvee this.
P.F Ally chapter 19 . 6/28/2010
i just read what happened to your mom :( she okay?
1,726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »