Reviews for Downward Spiral Rising
P.F Ally chapter 16 . 6/28/2010
claire is being creepy, connor is ADORABLE, and nikki is a b.i.t.c.h. -_-
Music-Freak-Lover chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Okay well im no good at all at these reviewy thingys:) but i love your story so much ill try!

So First off i think Conner is a muffin sweet and innocent but deliciously EVIL!

and Chloe and his relationship is amusing and addicting can't get enough haha.

Claire is funny she seems to have everyone wrapped around her finger haha.

Kyle and Brian/Ryan(reminds me of a brick dont now why) don't get mentioned much but i realy wanna know more about them!:).

Ian's annoying for not seeing how much chloe likes him:(.

I feel sorry for Nikki! her strange unheathy addiction to Warren is quiet sad she deservrd better or Warren should relize her desperation haha but o well its great so far can't wait to see more!

Sorry about my bad spelling and stuff:)
Rilan Morr chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
ha, warren's last line made me laugh. LOL.
Emo Cloud Junky chapter 19 . 6/11/2010
OMG! I love you're story! Please, please, please update soon! I want to find out what happens!
xxSTARIFYxx chapter 19 . 6/7/2010
Wonderful! Like the twist back there. And, Hilarious! Superb comical humour you have(: Got me laughing out loud (and earning funny stares by the way) God bless you for the fantastical extraordinary story. SMILE! :D

Oh, and update more! I can't wait!(:
Cecily Mitchell chapter 19 . 5/19/2010
I think her obsession is as obvious as it needs to be told from another perspective. I mean, all the signs are there its just a question of what you see.
TrueAbyss chapter 19 . 5/16/2010
Love it! Hope she ends up with Warren :D Hope you update soon, cant wait to read more (:
bitter-reflection chapter 19 . 5/8/2010
I love this story and I hope that you plan on continuing it someday )
A-Disenchanted-Evening chapter 5 . 5/3/2010
Aw, I love Warren! But then again, I love Connor! And Kyle! I can't forget about Kyle! Awesome chapter!
Lunch Lunch Lunch chapter 3 . 5/1/2010
So far I'm not a fan of Nicole's, but I guess I wouldn't understand anything about having to deal with a group when you just want to be alone with your honey P.
Lunch Lunch Lunch chapter 2 . 5/1/2010
This is really good. You get to know the characters better in this chapter more than the first.
KarissaShaye chapter 19 . 4/28/2010
I've just came about this story a couple days ago, and I love it. I'm upset you haven't updated in, well, 4 years, but I understand the situation with your mother.

I hope you and her are okay, and I hope you can over come your writer's block someday.

I really do enjoy this story!

-KarissaShaye
DarkEmberGirl chapter 19 . 4/12/2010
For those of us who have your story saved on the alert page, we are still just waiting patiently for the writers block to subside. We like what you are doing with the plot and best wishes to your mother.
A Friend chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
"If we live in hearts we leave behind

Then we will never die"

-Beloved
CynicalRomantic09 chapter 19 . 4/9/2010
I don't think I ever reviewed for this and for that, I'm sorry because this is simply an amazing story! I'd actually forgotten how full of awesomeness it was until I re-read it.

I think that Chloe is probably one of the best-developed characters I've read in a non-published work before. There's a bunch of stuff going on with her, but you always manage to stay true to her personality. Plus, I adore her sarcasm. Some of the stuff that she says (and thinks) is just really hilarious and makes me jealous that I didn't think of it first. Lol.

Warren is all kinds of amazing. I adore him too. He was admittedly stupid for agreeing to date Nikki when he still had strong feelings for Chloe, but I guess he can't really be blamed there. She's an oblivious girl and she just wasn't going to get it unless somebody spelled it out for her. He couldn't exactly spend the rest of his life pining after her and not date anyone. But still, maybe he should have tried moving on with someone who wasn't quite so ... obsessed with him? Because honestly, it's no wonder he couldn't exactly return Nikki's feelings. They seem a little intense for a high school relationship, not to mention she was clearly trying to separate him from his best friend.

Truthfully, I'm not seeing how Nikki's so great in Chloe's eyes. I mean first, because now she dated Warren and everything, they suddenly couldn't all hang out together anymore? True, relationship statuses change friendship all the time, but hanging out together shouldn't be something to frown about if you're all friends. And then, the minute things get sticky with Chloe, she turns to the girl's number one enemy? (Yeah, enemy might be a bit of a hyperbole, but I couldn't think of another term for it. Lol) It seems like Nicole just isn't so nice after all. Sorry if that's not how you wanted her to come across. That's just how I read her. I tend to empathize more with the MC, but I suppose most readers do...

Anyway, as much as I LOVE Warren, I think I'm shipping more Connor and Chloe than Chloe and Warren. Just because I think the chemistry is more noticeable for Connor than it is for Warren. Plus, Connor made the virgin Mary comment and that earns him some major love. Hehe. And I also am loving a bunch how he's kind of supporting Chloe throughout everything. He's not being big, surly, and angry anymore!

Claire, on the other hand, is twenty kinds of insane! Lol. But you also can't help but love her, too. Of course, had it been MY clothes she threw out and then said it was all in the name of a makeover, well... I wouldn't exactly have to worry about having a new stepsister anymore. Goodness, I mean total violation of privacy right there. But like I said, Claire is still kind of lovable, too. She's probably just as oblivious as Chloe is.

And finally, I would like to say I'm sorry about your mother. People should definitely not be bugging you about updates or leaving this story unfinished because that's just uncool. I hope your family is okay and that everything works out for you. I don't know if you'll even get this review or not, but just thought I'd put it out there anyway. I wish you and your family the best of luck.
1,726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »