Reviews for Downward Spiral Rising
The Rejection chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
And things heat up! _ I have to congradulate you; your writing is very well-polished and refreshing. It's good to find people that can actually write; with FP, it's sometimes hard to tell.
The Rejection chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Oh, I like it already. I just love main characters who are sarcastic, lazy and funny- it reminds me of myself. ~_ I can't wait to see where this one is going!
Merry Fairie chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
p.s. my take on the couples is as follows:Connor/me (woohoo!)Ian/Warren (snickers)Chloe/Ryan (wait... what did I type? That's just too weird)And I haven't firgued out the other characters yet.
Merry Fairie chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Twenty chapters? Really? Because I'd say four. Let me check. Yeah, four. I love elevators. And come on, I update like weekly, sometimes up to three chapters a week and you... you... well you have really really long chapters but you keep me in pain for so LONG! UPDATE! Or I will procede to cry and leave snot everywhere. Maybe I'll send some to you in a Christmas card...
Whisper Starlight chapter 12 . 12/31/2004
CONNOR, CONNER, CONER! ...u know, not that i like 'im or n e thing...but yeah, i think she should end up with Conner. plus ur story's great so far! (DEVOTED FAN!YAY!*THROWS CONFETY ALL OVER THE PLACE WHILE CHERRING AND DOING VICTORY DANCE* i cant wait for the next post!
jammi chapter 12 . 12/31/2004
I just sat down and read your whole story in a day. That means 1 of two things, you're story is great, or I have no life. I prefer you're story is great but whatever. I have no preference to who she gets with. This story is tres brilliant and PLEASE update soon!
Armed with Weapons and Methods chapter 12 . 12/31/2004
Wow you update pretty fast. About one month and 11 chapters O_O i bow to you.

Your story is freakin hilarious and has a good storyline...yeah lol basically its good -_-
still we trust chapter 12 . 12/30/2004
well, its 1.14 in the morning and i am feeling slightly light-headed from lack of sleep and my eyes are doing somethin funky, but i havta tell you i completely enjoyed the story so far ... i know its hard to sit down and write - at least fr me .. but hopefully u'll update soon..:D .. as for the pairing.. i cant say id be *completely* upset with a Warren/Chloe coupleship, but i think [personally] that u've built up the plot to fit a Connor/Chloe realtionship - thats just my personal take on yr work ... can't wait to see what you come up with .. good luck _*

*mE*
still we trust chapter 6 . 12/30/2004
wowza ... lovin ur characters n especially yr humour :D ... gonna go read s'more ... im obsessed...which is a good thing ... GREAT JOB! _

*mE*
LilLaTLuv chapter 12 . 12/30/2004
Hey!

WHEN IS THE MAKEOVER? Great job! Loved this! I think Chloe should end up with Connor. Love that idea best! I've been rooting for him since the beginning. What about Ian? And his love craze? UPDATE SOON! And do the makeover thing soon. PLEASE!

Luv ya,Tashi :)
Lour chapter 12 . 12/30/2004
I like Chloe and Connor together, personally. I think they're cute, and Nikki and Warren should be together! Update again soon!
rainyaviel1 chapter 12 . 12/30/2004
i like ryan/chloe, actually. but since that's not really a choice, i don't mind if chloe ends up with either warren or connor.
Augustemerald813 chapter 12 . 12/30/2004
I'm voting for Conner-Go Conner! lol I think the relationship would be too messy between Chloe and Warren, because there's Nikki to worry about, and also there's Ian. Conner is a fresh new character, or acquaintance of theirs. Plus, I adore love-hate relationships ;). Update soon!
babixbunny chapter 12 . 12/30/2004
I hope it's gonna be Chloe and Connor. Warren can just be there as her bestfriend and pretend to go out with her and make Connor jealous. hehe. good chapter!
spurs0405champs chapter 12 . 12/30/2004
This is awesome...I get a kick-ass chapter dedicated to me? Sweet.

Haha...anyways, was my review that good? Because I have a tendency to go back and read what I wrote AFTER I submit it, which really doesn't make any sense at all considering the fact that fp doesn't allow us to edit the reviews. But what I was going to say was that the review was riddled with errors and didn't make any sense at some points because I was missing words...geez, I'm such a hypocrite.

But! The chapter was great...awesome...sweetness...whatever kick-ass word you can come up with describes it. There were a few times you mentioned Brian and I think you meant Ryan though...or was there an addition of a new character that just went over my head? Hmm...that's always a possibility. Connor's mystery just adds to his hotness (LOL) though I'm pretty sure that the mystery isn't exactly a good thing...but it's so sweet how he loves his family so much.

Oh! And in case you don't know already (haha yeah right...I'm fooling myself) I'm so for Connor and Chloe...forget the fact that they're going to be stepbrother and stepsister...no blood relation...all good :) I love the family already.
1,726 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 106 .. Last Next »