Reviews for Crushed
WiredWords chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
this is so outrageous, ridiculous and overly dramatic. and, in this way, it PERFECTLY describes a good crush.
Tanwen-Whitefire chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
i can definitely feel for you. for me, there's no such thing as a 'little crush' for me, it's infatuation. for the last 4 years, everything about him makes me twitch. alas, he is one of my friends, and i would rather die than ruin oiur friendship, so, long story short, i am screwed.
kit feral chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Ugh, been there, done that, not looking forward to going back. But you described it well. I remember those feelings from when I was younger... oh, crap, I sound OLD. When I say younger, that's, like, a year ago. Evan... my one and only "true love"... or so I thought. When you fall in love... that's when crushes become fond memories. Until then, they just suck. Anyway, I think I've bored you with my rambling long enough. Good poem, keep up the great work!
aknightsgoldenrose chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
I love the last line of this poem 'but hell I'm so in love with you.'
in theory chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
"Your anything's my everythingYour world is my desireI know I hardly know youThat's what drives me higher." I .love that bit. Well written too. nicely done.
lola-in-slacks chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
Haha. We've all been there. Very good use of words. The first lines are very powerful. Last lines... so true. Ho ho.
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Ah, the person you love to hate. It's a great thing to have a crush. Great poem.
TheQueenOfSpace chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
VERY GREAT POEM! I feel the same way too _ Keep writing!