Reviews for Addictive Blue
soft-spoken chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Very nice poem, I feel the rhthym... th eonly that that doesn't seem to just click is the ending... I have like no good suggestion but maybe you could end it at I fell backwards again.. or something liek that. Other than that it's perfect.

Nousha*
BingCherryGirl chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
I like this poem. It reminds me of what my relationship would be like if my boyfriend was any more suffocating.

You asked if my limerick was my actual answering machine message. Yes, it was for a long time, but then my parents got a new answering machine that you can't change the message on. So once upon a time if you called me you could hear that. Another person that read this said that he would use it, though. :-D
Crazy-Word-Painter chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Oh, I love the title! And the first stanza was great. "Drowned in your sea" was my favorite line. Very cool. It was a really good poem- I liked it. Great, keep it up! :D
evm chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
Gotta love the title. I like the first stanza of this.
somefreakylooknchick chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
wow! this is great! I like how you told it as an my poem (mirror, mirror) the mirror wasn't talking at all. there was a vampire behind her.
Camman chapter 1 . 12/19/2004
I like the way you use near rhyme, it makes the poem seem so much more complete. I know the feeling of knowing your addicited to something or one and knowing there is almost nothing you can do about it, painful, very, at times.
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Wonderful. Very emotional. I especially like the last stanza. very nice.
TheQueenOfSpace chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
WOW. Can totally relate to it. Keep writing!
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
Beautiful, amazing use of abstract detail and imagry. I loved those first few lines about being adicted to the drug of the other person. Very telling and compelling for the reader. I loved it, keep up the good work.
Much love,