Reviews for Her Love
mercury.love chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Made me smile... and it's been a while since a poem has actually made me smile. I really like the way every two stanzas is about the same thing, but in a different way (light and light, chance and chance... you know.) It was creative. I love the love in this.
broken shard of twilight chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
I also like this one. I love the repetition. Because you change every other line, the line "Her love..." doesn't get old. I love the impact of this.

But my favorite part, by far, is the fact that in the second to last stanza, you said, "Her love is peace", but in the last, you said, "Her love is piece". I adore it. Amazingly, fabulously done. I applaud! (I tend to fixate on the small stuff. :) FOr me, it's the little stuff that makes the difference between good and excellent.)

Overall, very well done. The theme, while well-used, is still well done. Makes the hopelss romantic in my cry out for freedom. I don't let her out much. :) Great piece!
florbixblaster chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
"Her love is piece
A piece which fits so well in me
Filling the gaps
And making my life complete"
loving your ending! nice one! ...i'LL add this up to my favorite stories!
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 11/3/2004
I'm sorry, I just have to say it: Aww that is so sweet! P Sorry. But regardless, the format of this is great too. Light, light, chance, chance, etc. It really brought everything together and gave it a flow. Glad to have you back. )