Reviews for BUSH WON!
ohboypizza chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
no wonder this is in the humor section: ha, ha ha... the idea of someone actually thinking Bush makes a good president, REALLY, it just cracks me up. ha. ha. ha.
tabiboi chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Wow-I think you got your point across. Thanks for rubbing it in.
ChristianCowgirl chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
Oh yeah! PARTY! GO BUSH! Hehe. stupid democrats. Stupid Kerry.
songofthesiren chapter 1 . 11/30/2004
ok i really liked some of your other stuff but this just make's me wanna blow chunks! I'm a Republicrat and i didn't vote for Kerry but I don't like Bush either. I'm almost a Kerry fan but i voted Nader. I'm glad a president can only serve 2 terms. DedBob in '08check it out .comI love you dedbob!...anywho...love is all you need
Elisa chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Ew Ew Ew Ew! Alright, I'm calming down but still struggling to believe that someone would think this way. What amazes me even more is that the majority of our coutry thinks this way. Why do you like him? I really don't understand. And I've really been trying to, but so far all people can say to me is something they clearly memorized from their parents, please, I just don't understand why?
Secretive chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
I was more voting for Kerry, but whatever. (Never read this poem around any of my family) You're brave to put up something that has to do with politics on this site-how burned were you? Anyways, I'm a Kerry person, but hey...You got egged? When? Do you know who did it? Why am I asking this? Anyways, this was nicely written, even if I don't agree with it. . See ya!
Me chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Some people are really dumb, most of the political propaganda that people post here doesn't need to be here, and I'm sorry but this seems like a Sore Winner festival
Anotherlovesickteen chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Hey genius, watch the film Farheneit 9/11 and then see if you love Bush as much, clearly you don't have any family fighting in Iraq or else you wouldn't think so well of that manipulative bastard! Well i suppose you have reason to support Bush, after all this is the first time he actually
"won" the election. Gee, i wonder why, couldn't be ebcause his Daddy has connections, could it? Well we're allowed to have our own views i only kindly ask you you to get all the facts before hanging up Bush signs. As you know there aren't that many people out there who take too kindly to that.
Bee chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Yeah, yeah, Bush won. Shut up already ...
st chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Who cares, bush sucks just all the other arseholes (saddam, blaire..) in the politcal agenda.
TaschaBear chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
YEAH! That is right. I am a republican so I am totally with you. Bush cares about the people that live overseas! Kerry never mentioned those. I live overseas as an american and BUSH SUPPORTS US!
Yeah!
Nessa
Moon860 chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
i take it you prefered bush huh? i am neutral as i am not american! :D