Reviews for Fragile Minds
Whisper on the Lips chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Scary and yet i really like it. you have some good potential as writer you are excellent! ( WRITE ON! (
Wrong Name Tag chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Definitely a different turn in the ending than I was expecting, but clever. I love your word choice.
KT-Me chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
This is really good... very vivid... I had to read it a few times to really grasp it, for it to really sink in, but don't worry that's a good thing! Good work! Here's the part where I usually ramble on about the meaning i got from the poem, but since everyone draws something different from a poem depending on their own experiences, i'm probably gonna say something you didn't mean to show so I wont...(too late x.x i rambled on about not rambling on...) well just incase you thought I forgot why I'm here, I;ll remind you... well done! Great piece! -
Nails For Your Crucifix chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
THe awkward part about this poem is it rhymes up until the very end. Then it just dropps off. Pretty good job, but it needs more description. Show us, don't tell us.
LostInReality chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
You've managed double figures here I see in reviews. Yes it is a trés bon poem. :)
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
wow freaky! very deep and i luv ur vividness

keep these coming!
Moroni's Daughter chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Creepy and twisted, yet undeniably true.
graffiti-skies chapter 1 . 12/15/2004
wow loved it...so much anger in every line...so much emotion! hehe...good work!
Fred chapter 1 . 12/7/2004
hey its me. anonomous cos i need to reach you. I reviewed the 1st one on gutter rats page and wrot oh but without the spaces and it changed it to oh which lools as if i didnt like it but i did and i cannot do another review to correct it! help!
Razzykins chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Kll poem George!
C Ya skool
catseyeview chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
I love your title...makes your think really hard on the words of your poem, "Fragile Minds" I think your saying, beware of the creature that has no teeth...for they too are dangerous
Isle of View chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
Brilliant! This is really fantastic! Especially the last line "for I am your thoughts" i went completely woah! and yeah it's true. i can't escape my own thoughts. this poem describes everything so aptly. great job!
Nanners chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Hey, I really like this. The ending caught me off guard. I don't know what I thought it was before hand...hmm...
TaschaBear chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Rather Intersting. And I am absolutely clueless to what you are trying to portray. So, could you clue me in? That would be really great! I know there is a hidden meaning somewhere in there but, *hmphs*, Can't find it. HELP ME!
Nessa
Jo Madden chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
Hey. Great story. Please Keep up the great work. Thanks for the review. Please keep them coming.