Reviews for Necklace
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Isn't the symbol of the goddess called a "pentacle" instead of a "pentagram"?
Greenwitch chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
Hey, I really like this! It's scary, telling people you're pagan, most of my friends don't know. Anyway, good poem! And thanks for reviewing my song.
prayers for rain chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
A quite unusual thing to write about, but it was surprisingly good. I went through something similar, so I can identify myself again quite well with the narrator. I like the positive ending, that you can see who your real friends are and that the symbol brought you closer to God. Well done!
Some Random Reviewer chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
i love it. ilvoeitiloveitiloveit. well, thats about all. oh, yeah, one more thing. I LOVE IT!
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
I kind of realate to it because i started wering an ankh and got the judgement and I have yet to find my faith. this poem really expressed more on the difference between what people believe and you. It was amazingly written!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Sadly , I'm starting to nt believe on God. But I'v always been facinated by the cross. Whenever i could , I'd but a choker or whatever that had the cross on it. Ahh joyful memories. ::Is rambeling. -;::
This was a great poem. Executed well and written so wondefully ! - I love your writing !
Noelle
Raya Dronaile chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
very good. it sounded good with great determination not to break down with all those people starring at you. well done!
zamthezombieman chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
I like the flow of this poem, keep up the good work!
Cthulhu chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
A pentagram is a universal symbol of protection, good for you for wearing one, I trust you took their abuse gracefully.
Oh yeah,a pentagram can only be associated with the devil if it is an inverted(upside down) pentagram, then it becomes the sigil of Baphomet, and usually cantains a picture of the head of the Sabbatical goat. This can be associated with the devil as it is a Satanic symbol from the Church of Satan and I am wearing mine around my neck now.
HS
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
I like it.. very powerful and beautifully written
ArrowFire chapter 1 . 11/4/2004
I really liked it! I love the way its a story/poem I can never get those but that was like perfect! thanks!