Reviews for America's Sweetheart
minute-glass chapter 6 . 7/18/2005
great story so far! :D i think that eve's going to end up with jesse because you seem to focus more on him than on clay. i like them both :)
Lynn chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
Hey, this is more like it. After I reviewed your 'He was punk, she did ballet' fic, I just had a look around some of your other fics. You write better in first person. I just finished reading your 1st chapter, and thought that I just HAD to review. Good on you, and big ups for the idea of your story.
square root chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
I read on your profile that you're thinking about ditching this story- you seriously cannot do that. Please!
Jen calculates chapter 6 . 7/16/2005
I. Love. Jesse. Almost as much as I love Frank Iero, which is really really rare. Unless you're Patrick the starfish from Spongebob. Ok ok, I'll stick to the topic.

Just started reading this today and I already love it. And I love how you wrote Eve's appearance at her senior picture in relation to whate she loves and hates. That was nice writing.

The only thing I'm wondering is how Jesse got her number...

Can't wait for the next update! ~ Jenn x x
goldenphoenix83 chapter 6 . 7/15/2005
oh sounds like Eve lives near me if she has Berkeley and Irvine on her list of colleges. Luke just popped out of nowhere which makes me question his motives. Anyway, please write more and update fast! The story is still called America's Sweetheart and I am not sure if you want to drift away from that or continue with it and the annoying bunch of reporters. Perhaps you could extend more on her being famous ... I don't really know what you are planning but just update please! :-)- snowyangel83
goldenphoenix83 chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
wow another crazy chapter! Now I am kind of confused who Eve likes: Clay or Jesse? And also wondering is there a finalized pairing for Eve? Because right now, both Clay and Jesse seems so "fitting". It had been a fun day for Eve and I really enjoyed reading it!
goldenphoenix83 chapter 3 . 7/15/2005
this fic is so funny! And I like how your chapters are so long! Clayton was acting weird when he dragged Eve to Jesse's house and I am not sure how much of a role he will play in this coffee shop scene with all those reporters was really humorous; all those reporters attacking her with questions was job!
goldenphoenix83 chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
hehe it's interesting how you alternate between the different characters's point of views and make it seem as if they are talking to the reader. It's not very common and this way, the reader knows everyone's , even I am extremely impressed with Eve's accomplishments and Jesse's hard life. Your characters have a lot of personality! good job!
misty-moonlight chapter 6 . 7/15/2005
wow nice story! but eve.. is a bit harsh dont you think? i love jesse! he's soo sweet! i hope eve and him will get together! they're simply ADORBALE!
lilxseeker chapter 6 . 7/14/2005
omg what eve just said is really really mean! update soon!
Crazy Wynona chapter 6 . 7/14/2005
Poor Jesse... Rejection can be painful... but there's still Clay! Yay! (Hey, that ryhmed... Ok, going off topic here...)

You know, I was reading this story before, and when I saw that you had changed it, I was like "Oh no!" So then I decided to reread it again. And I saw how you changed the "America's Slut" and the "Jesse as her boyfriend" thing... Does that mean you've changed your mind about whom she's going to end up with? Because I have to admit, I personally think it's leaning towards Jesse, especially with Eve's confession to him...

Ok, well, UPDATE SOON PLEAS!
Crazy Wynona chapter 5 . 7/14/2005
*Sigh* I really hate to say it, but Clay's got some competition... some really GOOD competition... as in "Jesse" competition. Hmm... Which one should I root for... Well, as of right now, I'm rooting for them both!
Crazy Wynona chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
I am so totally rooting for Clay all the way. "I'm getting ready for Heather's party and I'm not completely sexified yet." - I love that line. Sexified? Nice. And that elevator/kissing scene? MTV's best kiss award. ;P And he has serious issues? Hotness.
Crazy Wynona chapter 3 . 7/14/2005
Can I just mention that I love Clay even more? I love Jesse too... He's pretty cool. Not so much of Luke... I like him, but not as much as the other two, ya know what I mean?
Crazy Wynona chapter 2 . 7/14/2005
Can I just mention that I love Clay? LOL. He's my favorite character so far. )
673 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »