Reviews for America's Sweetheart
Icyglaze chapter 6 . 9/8/2006
any chance of an update? :)
naningxoxo chapter 6 . 8/20/2006
i really like this chapter! for some reason i like clay... and luke... HELL! i like them all! but there is one thing you can do that will help... like... UPDATE!
Right or Ryn chapter 6 . 8/3/2006
Okay, WHERE is that sixth chapter you promised? It says its been like a year, but if you are still on Fictionpress as an active member, could you maybe revive this story? I so want to see Eve and Jesse. He is so h-o-t hot!
Faithfully Yours chapter 6 . 6/26/2006
But- That's cruel! Cute story though. I like Jess. A whole bunch. Uh huh. But Eve is being cruel!
KatLilly86 chapter 6 . 6/22/2006
Are you kidding me! No way! WHY did she leave Jesse? WHY? Poor sexy adorable Jesse! Can I have him? What was she THINKING? There's only so much crap a guy can take before he decides to MOVE ON. You MUST update and save us from this horrible development! He took care of her when she vomited and took her home and called her and wanted to take her out and everything! *continues to rant about how horrible things have gone*
KatLilly86 chapter 5 . 6/22/2006
aw... I think Jesse is my favorite! Although Clay is growing on me.
KatLilly86 chapter 4 . 6/22/2006
LOL... that's one dangerous elevator! I want to go on it... especially if it means I get kissed by a major hottie.
KatLilly86 chapter 3 . 6/22/2006
They are completely normal. Accept for that guy. He’s picking his nose.-I think you meant Except there

great chapter. I feel bad for Luke. I totally would have accepted his apology. Also, the running into Jesse in the shower was hilarious. I'm so jealous. And I may even have better thoughts of Clay for making him apologize.
KatLilly86 chapter 2 . 6/22/2006
Using the Australopithecus metaphor was a good touch.
KatLilly86 chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
LOL... could this girl make me look like an even bigger slacker?
sak chapter 6 . 5/27/2006
u evil person leaving us all hanging like this!This is one of my favourite stories, really! Please update really soon!
SLy chapter 6 . 5/22/2006
wee! i don't remember if i reviewed for this story already, but most probably i havent... i was just checking through my favourites and decided to re-read this story... and why havent you freaking updated?bloody hell, you leave us with Jesse being totally humiliated in front of a superstar... and then you skip off and decide not to update anymore! ( UPDATE PLEASE!
Gracie Girlie chapter 6 . 5/21/2006
I'm a new reader and also a new fan! Love the story so far, just think Eve can be a bit mean at times to Jesse/Clay/Luke.

x
Jenndifurry chapter 6 . 4/20/2006
Oh my goodness I am so glad I found this story now you must update I demand it!
MellyW chapter 6 . 4/10/2006
this story is really good, and i think you should continue. The only thing is that you should really get alot more of jesse. I really love that guy. Too cute! My favorite character actually, well other than eve- who can be a b*tch at times:P so yea my favorite is jesse. By the way, what kind of names are Julian and Yvonne? eww. No offece if you like them:P anyways like i said please continue and i will continue to read and review...Please and Thank you- Melly
673 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »