Reviews for America's Sweetheart
SinCorazon chapter 6 . 8/1/2005
Update? Please? With pieces of mango on top?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/26/2005
Again, you made her seem like an arrogant bitch. He just said he was crazy about her, and she ditches him for another guy? An idiotic 'butthead' (because she just can't be mature, can she?) does not attract two, or however many, guys at once.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
You know the stuff that girl did? That's nothing. She wouldn't be AMERICA'S sweetheart. There are people who live in the dumpsters of Mexico for many years, just so they can support the little kids that live there. And some start as early as seventeen, maybe earlier. Maybe Kirgy's sweetheart, or something. Because eveyrthing nice she did, isn't nice when she gets fame for it. And she claims she doesn't want the attention, but she does. To me, this feels like a Mary Sue story. And I know most people think they're only in fanf cition, but they're not. She's this oh-so-perfect girl who does ALL these nice things but doesn't wanyt any iof the attention. Yeah, right.

And, she sounds like a cold bitch. Her mom is dying from a disease she can't remember the name of? This is what I got from her 'my mom's die from some stupid disease I don't know the name of. I don't really care at all, but eveyrone will figure out I don't if I don't let her mail a stupid letter to a stupid magazine.' Normally, when your mom is dying, ou are a lot more upset than that. Anmd if the reason you shouldn't include the name of a disease you don't know, if that's the reason she says 'systematic lupus something.'
jasmine chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
OMG!jesse sounds so hot.
Raomina chapter 6 . 7/23/2005
Lol, how mean can she get? J/k, but really, I'll be damned if Jesse doesn't get pissed at her. She was completely humiliating him in front of Luke. The nerve of her...

Jesse's a nice guy and she's just playing with his feelings. That and that of Clay's and Luke's. I mean, can't she make up her mind on one of them? She can't just blow one off when another one comes along. If she's not sure whether which guy she wants (since she thinks which ever guy she is with really 'hot') then she should just stop their advances or something.

Oh well, anywayz, was there a reason why you compiled 22 chapters into 6? I mean, long chapters are good, but they do get a little dreary after a while. Esp. when you could've made some interesting cliffhangers if you split the chapters.

K, enough said. I'm not criticizing you or anything, so don't take offence. I really did enjoy reading this story and the plot is pretty original. It's like lots of different stories all rolled up into one. You know, with three guys and all, though we haven't read much about Luke yet. Withal, I think he might have made quite a connection with Tori the other day so perhaps they might get together somehow. I mean, Eve cannot have three boys for long, can she? She's cute, headstrong, had a bad history and maybe a nerd, but she can't be perfect for , I'll see what you do with the things you have at hand. Update soon.
TaurusGirl7 chapter 6 . 7/23/2005
woah! why the sudden change of heart? alright, i admit that im going crazy trying to figure out whose shes gonna fall for. but i love yout story - its great! update soon!
xpressgirl chapter 6 . 7/23/2005
hey! i love ur story...but i have a question? i dont get what you did? i'm completely confused...what parts are new? did u take out any parts or something? PLEASE UPDATE SOON AND help me understand ur story! btw i love CLAY!
Ginne chapter 6 . 7/23/2005
Oh. My. Gosh. I just read the six chapters of this story; it rocks! You so cannot stop here! Jesse sounds like a dream! I can't believe you would make Eve get so mad over that. I so need to know what happens! The story has gotten more and more enticing! Please, please, please continue with it! And update soon! Honestly, I really really like this story and I really want you to keep writing! You've got lots of reviews too! I'll keep review every chapter from this point, please don't stop!
CrystalDusk chapter 6 . 7/23/2005
ommigosh u havent updated for so long i had to read the whole thing again. i neglected my assignment for this... so u FINALLY bring mr garcia back into the picture huh? bout time. and she didnt seem quite so pissed at jesse before she started yabbering on about ~*asking if she wants to talk*~. love the boys in your story.
Claire-a-bell chapter 6 . 7/22/2005
Wonderful! I'm debating which version I like better, but I haven't decided yet. Update soon, please.
MusicLvr chapter 6 . 7/21/2005
awesome story, update and dont quit writing!
Swimmergirl chapter 6 . 7/21/2005
Awesome story! Ah, Luke stole Eve! Bad Luke! Jesse should get Eve! Oh well, anyway, keep writing and UPDATE!
sunflower chapter 6 . 7/20/2005
great job! keep it going!
backseats on thursdays chapter 6 . 7/19/2005
Hey, AWESOME job so far! Update A.S.A.P!
Lily-007 chapter 6 . 7/19/2005
Hey, i like ur story but at the end of chapter 6 with jess n luke eve sounds like a bitch, a superficial bitch lolbut hey thats alright cuz shes not other times poor jesse though!I like ur new version but i dont remember enough about the old cuz u havent updated in luck, try non having writers block lol but again u cant have control over that.
673 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »