Reviews for Cotton
lspeakl chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
the cotton reference hardly appears, though its the title.. the expressions are very sincere and saddenning.. sorry i didnt review this a long time ago, i just thoughtt it might be morbid and stuff.. sorry.. get over your friends death, you'll feel better. (i hope you have!) many relatives of mine have died and one of my cousins has cancer. so it hurts. and i know. :) cheer up, k?
greMlin72 chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
oh! that is so sad. Gosh! you poor thing. That is so deep, and so sad. Poor Trina (this is real right) i could really feel, what you were/are feeling.-congratsi thought this poem was brilliant.
Someone With Morals chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
It'd be better if you had a consistent rhythm and meter. A rhyme scheme would help, too. And repetitiveness has limits. All the same, you portray emotion well and I liked the cotton analogy. Oh, but could you use periods? It helps separate one thought for another.

And I'm sorry if I blew up at you earlier, but you were really harsh and just plain mean when it came to that review.

Try not to tear people down in the future and I'll try not to retaliate.

Still, I'd die for my friends.
Elsbeth Felishade chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
I haven't been able to find a way to respond to reviews on fictionpress, butI wanted to thank you for your honest review. I don't get a lot of them, and I really appreciate the critiques you made. Actually, I myself am not toofond of Morgana, so I'll have to rework this story, I can tell. I probably ought to read some of your stuff, because I am insanely curious about how someone who gives such good critiques writes, but I haven't really got the time right now. You're also rightabout the vampire fiction box, but if it makes you feel any better, since you said that you don't want to read anymore of Immortal Hearts (I hate that title, by the way, one of my friends named it because she hated me calling it Rafe's Story), I'll give you a peek at the end: Rafe dies without ever changing Morgana into a vampire. It's a bad habit of mine, to kill off characters that I like, and I like Rafe's basic character design, but I've over-complicated him. He's kind of cliche, much as I hate to say it. Well, I've digressed. I actually just wanted to write to thankyou for giving me such a helpful review. Please, if you have anything else to say about any of the other stuff I've written, let me know, because so far, you and my mother have been my most helpful reviewers. Just check out what other people have written if you want to see what I mean. I did read this poem, by the way (it's a very well written poem), and I'm sorry to use your review board as a means to contact you, but my e-mail says, and I quote ' does not like recipient.' My e-mail provider doesn't like your e-mail, or something like that, which is irritating in the extreme. Well, thanks.