Reviews for Love Hurts
forbidden passion chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
this is great, this is soo true, being in love kills, it's like a virus except it dosen't go away and is worse when you are not near that person. even though people say teenagers can't understand love, it isn't true. but if we can't then i would hate to think what is really making me feel sick lol oo and thanx for all the reviews!
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 11/20/2004
it did have a nice flow and the message was very strightforward which is really good! I don't believe in love so i can't comment on that part of it but it is brilliat. Just like your others
faye chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
luv hurts but bein in luv hurts more if its with the wrong person.
Hitsumei chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
_ You've done it again. I seriously mean it when I say that each poem you write gets better and better. You've fit more onto each line, giving it a less choppy feel. The shortness of your previous poems suit those poems, but for this particular longer lines were appropriate, and you dutifully took care of it. Your poem flows very smoothly, and you've taken control of punctuation. It means a lot to see that you've taken given advice to heart. _ The rhyme scheme is spontaneous, used sometimes when it seems necessary, but other times being abandoned completely for the sake of the message. And yet somehow you managed to keep the flow of the poem intact as you did this. Getting caught up in the rhyme scheme or lack thereof is not an issue with your poems; message always comes first, although it's always presented in an elegant, appropriate matter. However, there is still room for improvement. I know it may not be your style, but mystery is a good addition for when you find it appropriate, or when you think it would fit. This is your poem, and you are going to write it however it works for you. However, if you keep the reader in the back of your mind as you create it, you'll find your results are that much more entrancing to them. Putting successful drawing lines in your poems that makes the reader want to continue on, that draws them in instantly, are something that takes time to master, but trust me, it's worth it. Step by step you're getting that much better. You've the basics down now, and you've created your own little style. Now, all you need to do is perfect it; with practice, eventually you'll have the power to etch each of your poems into the stone of the reader's memory with just the power of your words. It is truly an amazing feat, and I have all the faith in the world in you. _
Take care, and best of luck,
Aya
Kressida chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
aw.. that was so beautiful alex! absolutely loved every peice of it, and what you say is so true.. well done!hmm.. wonder if it's someone i know about? ;) love ya..!
luv Zai
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
I love this, for some reason or another i really identify with it, i wonder why... :-) Love you too
Keith Andrew