Reviews for Back To Being
MethodlessMadness chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Very good! The imagery was brilliant, and I love how you balanced the rhyming without missing a beat!

PS - please review something of mine? Pwetty pwease? You won't be disappointed :)
Night-Sorceress chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
I cannot believe I didn't review this! Man come on and kick my ass! I love this! *poke* Happy New Year by the way and I hope this finds you healthy and pleasantly surprised. I hope I see one of your awesome poems on here soon because truly we do miss them. Be safe and merry! God I felt like Santa Clause when I typed that LOL!

Love,

NS
SenkaiNinja too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
All I can say is...wow! It's fluent, deep and extremely well-written! I absolutely love it! Oh yeah, BTW, merci for the review!
Bong2 chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
A Great Work...Intersting as well. Keep Writing...

Poetically Yours,

B. Rosser
Anon chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
this was really expresive. u certainly know how to put ur feelings into words and just let everything flow smoothly. this was awsome, u should try to write a story like someone else said. ill read it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2005
I like your poem, not fair tho, you write better poems than me...yet like the saying says beggers can't be choosers, or w/e..*Tear* *_*, anywayz nice job keep up the momentum, nice job, and im in back of u 95%...dont ask wut da otha 5& are...
Tears to Ashes chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
I love this poem. It has this rhythmic, calm explosion to it. Very good work, it's very deep and truly describes what you're going through at the moment. You should tend to write more like this, you're quite good at it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
*whistles* Wowie...This was really angsty! Congrats! XD
altuscor chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
NEUTRAL: Heya! Great poem!
JOMEI: *smirks* You're speaking my kind of language.
SAKURA: *pokes* Mou... ;_; It's so... sad.
KAEL: I say it's very insightful and deep in meaning. *pats your shoulder* kudos to you. -
TORU: *puts cute reading glasses on* Hmm... I don't see any spelling mistakes here.
RINJI: Hi Hotaru! -
KIBA: *paws Seraph*
NEUTRAL: Ah well. Continue writing. You do have potential to be a good writer too. Hope you get lots of reviews! Later!
~Neutral Shades
Butterfly chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
ooh, this is really good! very angsty. i read your other poems too (though i didnt review, sry) you should try writing a story someday! your a great poet so i think you can be a great writer too! try it!