Reviews for Broken
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
ah yes the "effects of a broken heart" on that many know so well...D your imagery really adds to emotion the poem convey's and i for one could easily relate...i esp loved the lines "mine heart she broke, with one twisted lie, just one, mine trust she took, whilst a nun" sounded so ironic, like it dripped w/ dry humor sort of..lol i LOVE the poem and i feel it deserves the Favorite Stories button too. ta ta and write more!
Jennifer Churchland chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
oh! sad! i noticed that u reviewed a poet i liked, goth-princess, so i thought that i should check it out. very nicely done though. good work jenny
Crazy-Word-Painter chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
That was good! I liked the way you used "old" language, like the mine and nay. It really fit well. Short but sweet :D and thanks for the review!
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 12/30/2004
I liked the description you used...and I kind of relate to this too...keep writing!
poetrypal chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
hey. thank you so much for writing this poem. you expressed the feeling so perfectly through the words you used, and the reader can really tell what your going through and experience it with you. great!
Sat Hari chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Wow great job! Can't say I've felt that (throughly) quite yet, but I love the way to organized the words.
Caitlyn Lennon chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Wow i really like that. Really really like it lol.
Caitlyn
Ashes of a Willow chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
I liked the language, such as 'mine' and 'nay'. the last line is great, 'crippled tears disguise my roar'. great imagery.
Evil Cheshire chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
I like this poem; it flows nicely with a kind of painful beat. I like the line "Nay, a million, maybe two" Nicely done _