Reviews for My Poultice
Iris Advocate chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Did I mention that you're amazing? Yes, I'm sure I did. And I also know that there are so few people, even among my poetic friends, whose work I can...enjoy. It's like eating something really delicious; the taste lingers until even the memory is pleasurable.

Thank you so much for reviewing my poem. I was so pleasantly surprised and flattered, it really made my day.

Kudos,Dolly
Glassed Rose chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
This one might have to be one of my favorite of yours. I like how you can make everything fit in with pencial... paper... and an eraser. yeah, I'm sorry that I cant give you any advice on your poems... their all so good, and I'm not that smart when it comes to how poem should be like. I'm still young... but I will learn.
Liebchen Rose chapter 1 . 2/15/2005
I read this before, but I guess I didn't review. Silly me. Anyway, a truly unique, inspiring piece. Wonderful. Write more love, please. _Liebchen Rose
Keith Andrew chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
True. Yeah thats yet another excellent piece, hmm...this place is a veritable treasure trove, in excess of 100 pieces and only read about 4 and they rock, i wonder what else lies in store for me here. Im looking forward to it. Nice work-Keith Andrew
Deirdra Chaeli chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
...wow. That's... powerful. It's also exactly how I felt without even realizing it. You've captured the essence of the poet, and for that I commend you (as well as add this to my favorites list.)
MusicalTearz chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Aww...that's a really sweet poem, the imagery is really powerful and it flows well.

Nuff LuvMatteo
Brooke ORiley chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
interesting concept you have here... i like it.

ok, so i have no room to be critiquing here...but this is just my personal philosohpy. what you've done in the first verse, switching word order around in order to enable the rhyme... it works there, but you've got to be careful with it. i do it, too, and a lot of times it's the only way to keep something completely in rhyme, but keep in mind that it's a bit harder to read. soo...yeah. just watch that. mostly it sounds off in that last line there*So that you might, in reading, something gain* putting verbs after objects will seldom if ever sound right. you can switch the nouns and the verbs easily, but be careful with those objects. so again, yeah. i've got no room to be critical here, but that's my honest opinion. but i still love the poem
Zarancids chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Releasing the pain in your heart, I can relate. Although I found some lines strange, I still liked it, and I think of how developed these feelings. Nice work.
clockwork kiss chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
Oh, such a pretty piece. I'm sorry your heart needs to be healed, I've had the feeling myself. Okay... now for the actual reviewing. :)

I really enjoyed this poem. The idea was unique and you sewed(ooh, pun) the stanzas and the emotions together really well. The three middle stanzas were my favorite parts. Um... the only criticism I have is that you used the word 'ink' twice in the second stanza, and although I know one was a noun and the other a verb, a different word might make for a little... variety. Same goes for the word 'pain' in the last stanza. ...But I'm just being picky. It was VERY nice work, and the idea was awesome.
Camman chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Wow, your poems are just amazing! This poem is very interesting, the first two lines are singing, followed by the next lines that give the poem an absolutly amazing touch! Well done!
E. A. Tetje chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
I like it.. interesting concept, inking stiches.. I like it.
Jennacharm chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
I like the idea.
The idea of ink... in your review, made me smile.
But it seems kind of forced.
'written be heard'
'Black night' is only in there because it rhymes.
And the word pain is repeated too much.
But I like the shorter middle stanzas. Especially the ink stitches.
-Jennacharm
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
*and still i wonder if u relaly know how it feels to be left outside alone...* sorry, song is good *hides*
tihs poems great! you enver cease to amaze me with your work. keep it up and all, post more ;)
Echo Despise.
V. S. Black chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Yeah, I can relate. Sometimes I think I'd be a completely different person if I didn't set some time away to write each day. Thanks for the read.
Unknown Unnamed chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
Wow. Very sad, but also very good. A!
Queen of Broken Hearts
P.S. Please check out some of my work if you've got the time!