Reviews for Psychobabble
MizuAz chapter 29 . 11/18/2016
I really enjoyed this. You've got a great writing style. The characters were interesting, if rather shallow, which was understandable and fit the story, with characters who seem to float in a gray area of existence. I liked how the main character had so many problems even expressing what most would consider basic thoughts and emotions. It seems like he ended up with William simply by default rather than conscious choice. But at least he managed to say something! Thanks so much for writing a sophisticated little slash story. Checking out what else you've got :)
Guest chapter 29 . 10/21/2014
I enjoyed this, thank you for sharing.
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 29 . 5/26/2014
Ooh!What an end!I'm glad things worked out for Blake at the end!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 28 . 5/26/2014
Aaahh!that actually is pretty nice,angst-y and well done!I adored this chapter even if it broke my heart!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 27 . 5/26/2014
Aaahhh!Damn!What an end to this chapter!but well,I liked the atmosphere here though!Their conversation was just too much fun!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 19 . 5/26/2014
:(!aaaah god,I did not expect that!But it was rather touching and had me sort of tearing up!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 18 . 5/26/2014
Whoooa!that was just sad,I feel so much for Blake!But i guess John had his reasons too!Still,I like Sam and Blake!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
Wooow!Veyt is just hillllarious!Loool!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
WHOOOA!What a turn of events for him,huh!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 13 . 5/26/2014
Nice nice!real nice!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 12 . 5/26/2014
Oh wow!I liked the way you had another man in there,it's just such a realistic thing for a human to think about others in Blake's situation even if a little!You did it nicely!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 10 . 5/26/2014
Wow!So unexpected and perfect!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Aaahhh!noooo!this broke my heart! :(!After all those moments too!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
Awwwh!But yeah,they are so going to be in trouble if thing go beyond this,which I totally want!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
Hehe!That last bit made me smile so much!Blake is sooo complacent about everything!lol!
186 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »