Reviews for Wonderwall
cute101 chapter 25 . 4/7
woah. i just read this iall last a night, i didn't fucking sleep. this was so fucking intense. haha, thankyou for for keeping me awake, it was a risk worth taking haha. beutiful work.
johnyerudite chapter 25 . 3/16
just finished omg ur awesome, loves you XD
johnyerudite chapter 24 . 3/16
wow ur damn awesome like I started reading the chapters last night, and now I got sooo hooked that I am like almost done with it, god, my firend sent me the link to these chapters but if have more pplllzzz tell me
Guest chapter 19 . 10/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
a reader chapter 7 . 9/23/2013
I hate Brian. He's the most idiotic, naive character with a serious lack of a backbone I've seen in a while. Seriuosly, I haven't been so pissed off about a character in a looong time. I can't even feel sorry for him, 'cause it's his own fault that he gets pushed over by everyone all the time. He's just pathetic and reading about him frustrates me to no end. I can't even continue to read this story, 'cause I wanna punch most of the characters.
/end rant
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
You kept me reading. I really loved it.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/27/2013
AWWWWW! Just spent the last couple hours reading this story from beginning to end. Now let me repeat: AWWWWW! I love it. Also, Matt is the most amazing best friend ever. As happy as I was to see Jamie and Brian get back together, I was probably just as happy when Matt stuck up for Jamie. Even if he doesn't like Jamie, he cares about Brian, and by connection, would willingly kick Koda's ass on Jamie's behalf. And that's pretty fucking awesome.
isnfdmye chapter 25 . 6/1/2013
it was good. like... oh yeah, really good.
will Kodes ever get his love? :

ps. i dunno if i should say it, but i never noticed any chapter to be pitiful! unless i just wasn't paying attention 3:
Langa chapter 25 . 5/25/2013
Still in love with this story. Its amazing and I would LOVE to see it as a movie. The romance between Brian and Jamie developed quite realistically considering that it started as a cliche (the bet). I love that you had a villain in there and other character romance. My only complaint is that there isn't a epilogue or sequel becaise I've fallen in love with your characters.
Langa chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
I LOVE your story! I'm reading it for like the third time and I STILL can't get enough. Koda's a sadistic cold-hearted bastard but he made all the romance happen. I love you for writing and posting this. Much love!
allancaldera chapter 25 . 3/29/2013
I really like was amazing I am happy they stay together and that stupid Koda is gone by far Jamie was my favorite character so serious and sexy really cool but Brian was cute even though I feel dissappoint in the way you include Adrian and dindt used him a lot could have make Jamie jealous but oh well it was really good.
Keyona chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
So awesome
M.J Walters chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Oh I can't believe you thought it was boring at this point! Mainly bc I'm interested to see Koda's plan - I am scared for Brian though! You've got some great ideas and you need to give yourself more credit for then!
M.J Walters chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This was a really interesting start! Looking forward to reading some more! :)
KatieBobb chapter 25 . 9/3/2012
meh, the ending was ok. the story was good :) Thanks for posting ! loved it.
751 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »