Reviews for Wonderwall
animebuddy chapter 25 . 7/23/2007
Ok, I finally finished. I enjoyed it. Still love the way you write your characters. It would've been kinda cool if Jamie had seen Adrian and Brian kissing that one time. Then there'd be even more angst. Hee hee angst. xD

And now I shall got read another one of your stories. Must add you to my favorite authors list.
animebuddy chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
I told myself I wasn't going to review until I read all the chapters, but I just had to say this.

That one line near the end: "... that ache between your legs is not a cramp. Enjoy." I love the way you wrote that. All sarcastic and whatnot. :)
Laurena chapter 7 . 7/2/2007
brain has all the same letters are Brian, and Im deslexic so when ever i see brain i think it says brian and vice versa...its driving me bonkers! anyways back to the story...
1-PetiteAnge-4 chapter 25 . 6/24/2007
Hi there )

I really enjoyed your story. It's nice to see a slash story actually written by a guy, it comes across as being more real than those written by girls which are generally "Lyk omg 2 hawt guys -insert crazy yaoi fangirl giggling here-" Anyway, great work, I look forward to reading some of your other stories!

Thanks,

Angel
psycho-vampire-princess chapter 25 . 6/20/2007
Sweet dude. This story is totally rockin man. Very original.

psycho
psycho-vampire-princess chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I like this story. It's fresh and rockin dude. Neva read somethin like this un before. Keep it goin. ;-)

Psycho-vampire-princess
SecretWhispers chapter 25 . 6/14/2007
I absolutely LOVE this story! Jamie is a really awesome person! You are a great writer!
Scribbles Go On Forever chapter 25 . 6/10/2007
YAY! I have offically read every single word of every single story that you have on fictionpress! This story is perfect, plenty of angst in the middle and then a happy ending! Jamie was probably my favourite character, and him and Brian make such a cute couple. Oh, and what does LOTE stand for? Languages of the Earth or something? I know it's Spanish that Brian takes. Sorry, I'm English and we only have French, German and Spanish here.
red-headed psychopaths wanted chapter 25 . 5/12/2007
Super-cool-awesomeness! I loved it! Amazing!

XD
Sakura Kingsley chapter 25 . 5/4/2007
Well, I said I'd read more of your stuff and damn, the urge to read more of your works is STILL there. You are an evil, evil fiend. Also, you've gotten me addicted to that damn song! I think my family's quite sick of it xD

What's funny is my favourite character in this (though they all rock) Koda... or Tebbany. A bit strange, I know, but I like 'em. Jamie and Brian are so cute, I like it and as usual I want more. But no, you just had to finish this fic didn't you? XP

Also, I'm quite happy, because for once, I have found a fic with redheads in it! Everyone's prejudiced against them, I swear! I used to LOATHE the fact I'm a redhead, I'm over it now though. (I'm rambling a bit, aren't I?)

I don't have a long-ish review for you to read this time, my brain's dead. I blame that song, it's been playing over and over and over and so on and so forth.

Anyway, I guess I'll leave it at that (and I don't mind the ending by the way, so don't be SO upset with it ;)). Eventually, I will go through and read everything else, but I've got homework to do. Ew, homework.

-Sakura
kjnhgtfrdefgh chapter 25 . 4/29/2007
One of the best stories I've read here on fp. ]
Akai ringo chapter 25 . 4/22/2007
Oh my god i love you :)

Or at least I love your stories.

Maybe I should kidnap you, tie you to a computer and force you to write non stop ;p

Tiz a shame I'm not psychotic enough to actually do such a thing. Ah well, I'll have to wait like everyone else to read your stuff.

I love the fact that your characters look so real, everything is so realistic, it's amazing. However, i'm crossing my fingers (and toes) and hope that guys are not always this complicated. I could've yelled at my screan out of despair when both Jamie and Brian just kept being so unfuckingbelievably blind and acting so dumb. But it all ends well, so I guess that they're totally forgiven :)

And, just for my personal knowledge...are you EVER satisfied with what you write ? At the end of nearly every chapter, you say you don't like what you wrote. Either you're way too hard on yourself, or you're looking for compliments :) LOL Whatever the reason is, I think you write extremely well, and the result is just brilliant. Seriously, I wish I could read stuff like that all the time. So keep it going !

Thanks for that great story (and messing up my eyes coz i stayed way too long in front of my laptop to read your strories )

Buh bye !

Akai ringo
RageAgainstReality14 chapter 25 . 4/21/2007
OMG, I loved that! It was so sweet and romantic! Yay! Happiness! Still, I wish you'd like, run Koda over or something. He got off too easily. Yeah, anyway, really, really enjoyed this - it was fantastic!
RageAgainstReality14 chapter 19 . 4/21/2007
ARGH! Why can't they just admit ti to eachother?
RageAgainstReality14 chapter 18 . 4/21/2007