Reviews for Wonderwall
SharkieBite chapter 25 . 12/15/2007
WOW! Just wow! That was amazing. You write some pretty good slash darlin'.

I noticed you like the word "arse". For some reason that work makes me crack up.

By the way, where did this story take place? I think you metiond it no being in America. So Australia and England are the only other places I know of that mostly speak english. If it's Australia, I will be extreamly jealous because I have always dreamed of living there and if I hear there are hot gay guys in bording schools there, I'll have to find a way to get there immediately.
FluffVampyre chapter 25 . 12/1/2007
That was so amazing! I just finished reading it and I got like really excited and then disappointed, then excited again...! I was really pleased by reading this. You did a very good job!
A.K.A. Writer's Block chapter 25 . 10/28/2007
:] you're kind of really amazing and i'm madly in love with your stories and stuff.

well, i like stupid post-it notes better, but that was written more recently so... it doesn't mattr. i'm babbling.

i love your stuff.
Sangre Azul chapter 15 . 10/21/2007
Ah, I loved this story so completely and utterly that I read it all in one night. And even though I thought the ending could use a bit of work I still thought it was great. Jamie was such a believable character and so were Bree and Kate.
Aquafied chapter 25 . 9/23/2007
amazing story really

i loved it.
vampyricangel chapter 25 . 9/17/2007
This review is about the story as a whole, not just Chapter 25.

I first want to start out by saying that I loved the story. Of course, I have always been a sucker for a good slash story. I realize that you borrowed a few of the characters, but I must say that you did a nice job with creating your own characters.

My only concern is that there are a few loose ends which should have been tied up. We never find out what happens with Bree. It seems a little sad that she is without someone. Oh, did I forget to mention, I'm a hopeless romantic. I can't help but enjoy the romantic aspect of a story.

It might be nice if you created an epilogue for the story. I realize that so much time has passed since you have finished it, but I think an epilogue would let the reader know what happens in the future. I personally am dying to know what happens with these characters.

My only regret is that I only just found your page. I have been reading stories on FictionPress for a while, and am surprised that I just recently found you.

I am wondering if you could recommend any other stories or authors.

Thanks for writing such a great sotry!

The Vampyric Angel
XxTheDutchessxX chapter 25 . 8/29/2007
I've read this story in one day and I love it. It's one of the best slash I've read so far. I'm just happy that jamie and Brian came through. Love It!
Miss.Me So HAHA chapter 11 . 8/25/2007
'Settle petal.' I love it! .
Miss.Me So HAHA chapter 8 . 8/25/2007
This is starting to mak me think of slave and master :D
Miss.Me So HAHA chapter 3 . 8/24/2007
what does 'be over the moon." mean?
Miss.Me So HAHA chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Aw! I really like it!
Kasaki Kihoya chapter 25 . 8/22/2007
WOW! I loved that story it was so freakin' cute! I'm soo happy it all worked out in the end... I'm such a sappy freak..!

Well, thax for another great story! And I hope you update Stupid Post It Notes soon!

-Illusion
Kasaki Kihoya chapter 11 . 8/22/2007
Yes. It is the worst chapter you've writtin' so far. Get over it. There have been worse.
Kasaki Kihoya chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
It wasn't boring! It was pretty good actually. ONTO CHAPIE TWO!
hairy-mushroom-nose chapter 25 . 8/1/2007
You alwayz say you don't like the chapter. It's really silly because they're always great... better than moi. The ending was sweet even if it was a bit incomplete. I liked it.
766 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »