Reviews for Wonderwall
WhoAmI chapter 25 . 5/5/2012
I love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love it I'm happy that I chose read this story. Oh, and the end was really cute.

No sé que más decir! (lol, the spanish classes)
Dinosaurs R Dead chapter 25 . 4/9/2012
OMGOMGOMGOMG

I know you're probably long gone by now but- you're amazing.

And I love you.

Marry me?
heyitsstupidme chapter 25 . 3/13/2012
I really loved that story I couldn't stop readind it til the end. of course i knew everything would be fine at the end but they definetely needed some time :) but i think they are very good for each other
Astir-Lewis chapter 6 . 12/27/2011
I love this story... I like Jamie... He reminds me of myself, or something I would do. Although I would suggest going through and placing markers inbetween the authors notes and the different viewpoints... Otherwise it confuses me a little bit
Junebug chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
That was a great start, I have a good feeling it's going to be a good one!
Jen chapter 25 . 11/28/2011
Love love love, amazing, wonderful, splendiferous, fantastical and a bunch of other words in the same catergory!
Nique13 chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
'...and that ache between your legs is not a cramp. Enjoy.'

Hahaha.
HelloBilby chapter 25 . 7/23/2011
great story. I agree with you the ending could have been a bit better, but still a great story.

Believe it or not, I kind of really love the character Koda. he's like a juvenile psychopath. i really liked the friendship him and Jamie had at the start of the story, but I'm glad it ended like it did. Brian and Jamie could never have really been together while he was friends with Koda, and as much as i hate what happened to him, Jamie really needed something dramatic like that to happen to bring him back down to earth.

you need to remember page brakes, cos it gets really confusing without them, but overall, great storyline, great characters, great story. Oh, and I loved the Australian outback setting! and you pulled off the boarding school setting really well. And I really love the character Kate. I wish I had a friend like her!

glad I stumbled upon this story.

xxKatie
Kobashiftw chapter 25 . 7/19/2011
Awesome story. Really loved it. It was angsty but not so much that i just wanted everyone to kill themselves. Only thing I would change is when the girls are talking about the school year being like a soap opera and say that they just need a murder...They should have totally murdered Koda... preferably very very slowly. Besides that though its awesome. I really liked that Brian and Jamie weren't always sweet and totally forgiving. It seems like in most stories like this, the conflicts in the main pairing are resolved very quickly and there isn't any long term consequences. And even as much as I hate Koda, his role made sense. I mean if Jamie stopped being Matt's friend because he liked him then it is logical he would latch onto the first person he could to try to replace his lost best friend. and that would have made him more likely to go along with his evil plans (yes evil, I'm fairly conviced that he is the antichrist...or at least the reincarnationn of Jack The Ripper) Basically what I'm trying to say is that I like that your story made sense and wasn't just senseless fluff with a weak conflict (which seems very common in this type of story)
Kobashiftw chapter 9 . 7/19/2011
...I'm assuming since the story is over I can review without the fearing what I say might be a spoiler. Anyways, I fully blame you for waking everyone in my house up at 5:00am. Cause when Jamie said 'I didn't try it with Ma...' I sat here sounding out 'ma' until I figured out whose name started like that...and then in my excitement I may have accidently yelled 'Matt'...and it sorta woke everyone up and I got evil glares...
Kobashiftw chapter 7 . 7/19/2011
I love the length of the chapters so far. I'm really glad that the story is completed cause I don't think I could keep myself from whining for updates if it wasn't lol. I'm really torn on whether I want to yell at you for being so mean to Brian (as the author I blame you for every bad thing that happens lol). On the other hand, I love the angst...anyways gonna go finish the story. ;D
R.P. Ann chapter 25 . 6/26/2011
Okay so... I bloody loved it. It was amazing, srly. You made it really awesome, I didn't like it as much as Stupid Post it Notes but still it was amazing and is one of my faves. You are my fave. Srly. I actually wanted to cry on chap 18 srly. I don't cry much... except with stories or with the movies Spirited Away and Hachiko, the loyal dog.

You are awesome and I love you and your writing style. You are really amazing. And I'll start reading Rainbow Fish and Behind Broken Windows ASAP. I efhusdfhgudf LOVE YOUR STORIES.

I'm speechless. I can't find the right words and HSIFHUSDIFUGH you're amazing. LOL. Okay so now that I've stated that you're amazing and that I totally worship you... I've got to go write my own story bleh -_- My friends and the little group of fans I have are really demanding. Well, I love you and your stories and your writing style and you in general and ESFIHDFIGUHDFIG I have an exam tomorrow and I'm so gonna fail and it's your fault because you had me glooed to the screen xD Lol.

Goodbye, adiós, sayonara, arrivederci, au revoir, do svidaniya, vale, antío!

TTYL. I LOVE YOU.

R.P. Ann, or Pats if you want :]
J. Raven K chapter 22 . 3/20/2011
You're right that was so overdue!

xoxo GayLove
MiriuOniaya chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
Who is Ez? Where I can find her work? You and the other reviewers keep talking about her and I want to read too!
Jj Smith chapter 25 . 10/15/2010
that was amazing i could not stop reading since i started i read all twenty five chapters from 400 to 1100 it was that amazing
751 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »