Reviews for Wonderwall
Langa chapter 25 . 5/25/2013
Still in love with this story. Its amazing and I would LOVE to see it as a movie. The romance between Brian and Jamie developed quite realistically considering that it started as a cliche (the bet). I love that you had a villain in there and other character romance. My only complaint is that there isn't a epilogue or sequel becaise I've fallen in love with your characters.
Langa chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
I LOVE your story! I'm reading it for like the third time and I STILL can't get enough. Koda's a sadistic cold-hearted bastard but he made all the romance happen. I love you for writing and posting this. Much love!
allancaldera chapter 25 . 3/29/2013
I really like was amazing I am happy they stay together and that stupid Koda is gone by far Jamie was my favorite character so serious and sexy really cool but Brian was cute even though I feel dissappoint in the way you include Adrian and dindt used him a lot could have make Jamie jealous but oh well it was really good.
Keyona chapter 10 . 10/27/2012
So awesome
M.J Walters chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Oh I can't believe you thought it was boring at this point! Mainly bc I'm interested to see Koda's plan - I am scared for Brian though! You've got some great ideas and you need to give yourself more credit for then!
M.J Walters chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This was a really interesting start! Looking forward to reading some more! :)
KatieBobb chapter 25 . 9/3/2012
meh, the ending was ok. the story was good :) Thanks for posting ! loved it.
KatieBobb chapter 23 . 9/3/2012
Don Don Doooooooon!
KatieBobb chapter 21 . 9/3/2012
I like this new kid already :) still hope he ends up with jamie though. we'll see
KatieBobb chapter 20 . 9/2/2012
So good so good!
KatieBobb chapter 19 . 9/2/2012
Lol, love ths authors note at the end. and I want to squeeze Kate, she's so cute. Damn boys
KatieBobb chapter 18 . 9/2/2012
I think its turning out really good! can't wait to see how it ends.
KatieBobb chapter 16 . 9/2/2012
I'm loooooving iiiiit
KatieBobb chapter 15 . 9/2/2012
I love their snuggly scenes :)
KatieBobb chapter 14 . 9/2/2012