Reviews for Wonderwall
KatieBobb chapter 13 . 9/2/2012
soooooooo cute! oh jamie, just sigh.
KatieBobb chapter 11 . 9/2/2012
Like the end
KatieBobb chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
Yum Jamie. I love these characters. Kate's the cutest.
KatieBobb chapter 7 . 9/2/2012
Great!
KatieBobb chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
ooooo I love it. but then again I'm a squealing fan girl sooo I love lovely boy action. I could be bias. lol. i like the build and the burn so I guess it could have been more drawn out... but you've been writing for a while now since I'm obviously late in reading this so I've think you've for it down.. example, Stupid Post It Notes... Angst city! Did I mention Love It!?
KatieBobb chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
:) Like it
AdaraH chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
please , don't tell me this is another cliche story about a bet , that the bad guy in the end fall in love with his bet and all this things...OMG
WhoAmI chapter 25 . 5/5/2012
I love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love it~ I'm happy that I chose read this story. Oh, and the end was really cute.

No sé que más decir! (lol, the spanish classes)
Dinosaurs R Dead chapter 25 . 4/9/2012
OMGOMGOMGOMG

I know you're probably long gone by now but- you're amazing.

And I love you.

Marry me?
heyitsstupidme chapter 25 . 3/13/2012
I really loved that story I couldn't stop readind it til the end. of course i knew everything would be fine at the end but they definetely needed some time :) but i think they are very good for each other
Astir-Lewis chapter 6 . 12/27/2011
I love this story... I like Jamie... He reminds me of myself, or something I would do. Although I would suggest going through and placing markers inbetween the authors notes and the different viewpoints... Otherwise it confuses me a little bit
Junebug chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
That was a great start, I have a good feeling it's going to be a good one!
Jen chapter 25 . 11/28/2011
Love love love, amazing, wonderful, splendiferous, fantastical and a bunch of other words in the same catergory!
Nique13 chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
'...and that ache between your legs is not a cramp. Enjoy.'

Hahaha.
HelloBilby chapter 25 . 7/23/2011
great story. I agree with you the ending could have been a bit better, but still a great story.

Believe it or not, I kind of really love the character Koda. he's like a juvenile psychopath. i really liked the friendship him and Jamie had at the start of the story, but I'm glad it ended like it did. Brian and Jamie could never have really been together while he was friends with Koda, and as much as i hate what happened to him, Jamie really needed something dramatic like that to happen to bring him back down to earth.

you need to remember page brakes, cos it gets really confusing without them, but overall, great storyline, great characters, great story. Oh, and I loved the Australian outback setting! and you pulled off the boarding school setting really well. And I really love the character Kate. I wish I had a friend like her!

glad I stumbled upon this story.

xxKatie