Reviews for Wonderwall
SatisfyAnEmptyInside chapter 7 . 1/19/2005
Aww! My poor baby! *kills Jamie* Hehe...Continue soon!
MonochromeDelirious chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
This is an interesting story. Something's always happening, but it's not too soapy. You really have a knack for expressing the characters' emotions, and it's running along very smoothly. I'm curious, are you a girl or a boy? You don't have to answer it if you don't want to. Just curious, since the majority of slash writers seem to be girls.

MD
RedRumMurder chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
Whoa... Jamie's deeper than I thought. But he's still as sexy as hell. M... I can't wait for your next update.

C

p.s- Aware that this review wasn't much help but yea... I was still stunned.
bookworm0706 chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
oh...Jamie is an ass! I hope he gets burned! Poor Brian...and I think it's about time he came out to his friends and family, don't you?

Wormy

PS. Update soon!
Rubber-Ducky chapter 5 . 1/12/2005
Wow. I love it. Please update
CBTG chapter 5 . 1/5/2005
Yay slashedy actions. Heh so you're an Ez-whore too, ey? What's your favorite? This story gives me fluffy butterflies in my tummy and therefore, I shall give it three thumbs up. It's so...charming. Cute. Fluffy. Angsty and sweet. I could go on, but I must go! Hoverpie, AWAY!

:zom:
Quirky-Persnickety chapter 5 . 1/3/2005
Too damn lazy to log in! Wow! We wrote that...I feel proud ::feels proud:: hehe it was a pleasure writing with you, I hope to do it again. It was fun!

-Quirks
RedRumMurder chapter 5 . 12/28/2004
Awesome. Not too out there and wow... its really good. I really got a feel of the character changes and their feelings. Good work. Lol... update soon.
Ez chapter 5 . 12/19/2004
Wowza, actioninessity. Isn't it grand! Yes, yes it is grand. Update. I command you to. Now. Or I'll spork you something major.
Genuine chapter 5 . 12/18/2004
No lockibg in the fridge...it's just getting good. When I saw that youre story was updatewd I honestly thought it was an illusion and that my mind was playing tricks on me. Afterall, Wonderall hadn't been updated in my equivilant of forever...
NoelleLove chapter 5 . 12/18/2004
I love it! Your descriptions are good without getting too racy... well done! Update more!
lilleo chapter 5 . 12/18/2004
hey, i like reading slash stories and so far this one has developed really well. keep it up!
Lia Star chapter 4 . 12/17/2004
I love this story! It's awesome! You have to update soon! I love Koda! Matt's an ass tho!
Quirky-Persnickety chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
Oh poor, poor Brian :( That poor kid ::pats Brian's back:: Stop being so mean to him! Jamie is an arsehole ::twitch:: Is this the end of his evil plans, or is he going to continue? Because as cruel as it is, that'd rock :D Gotta love poor-confused-being-played Brian :)
Esquirella chapter 4 . 12/2/2004
Hmm. Ya know? It would be interesting to see Brian ignore Jamie now that he's figured out he was being played. And it would be even more interesting to see Jamie try and redeem himself now that Brian's onto him. Just a thought. Anyways, love the story and can hardlt wait for more!
766 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »