Reviews for Wonderwall
MonochromeDelirious chapter 7 . 1/19/2005
Don't worry too much about it being long, long is good. Unless it's a story so long and boring you want to gouge out your eyeballs before you're half-way through, but thankfully Wonderwall isn't like 's about bloody time the truth came out. Poor Brian, he's having a helluva tough time. If I was him I'd kick Jamie's arse. You are going to include some arse kicking in the near future, right? Please say far, my favourite character is Koda. He's a sneaky little devil, and if he wasn't fictionous, my oh my. We could have some fun. Anyway, great chapter, hope you update soon, etc etc etc. Maybe you should recheck the gender thing. You can never be too sure about those things.

PS, much congrats to Quirky-Persnickety too.
Coconutofdoom chapter 7 . 1/19/2005
I love this story it kicks ass! I'm completly enthralled by it! Keep writting.
NoelleLove chapter 7 . 1/19/2005
Acid Rain Clouds chapter 7 . 1/19/2005
*sniffle* POOR BRIAN!T-T koda is soo cruel and so is jamie, just walking off from bri. i command you to update asap!

~*Shadow Rayn
SatisfyAnEmptyInside chapter 7 . 1/19/2005
Aww! My poor baby! *kills Jamie* Hehe...Continue soon!
MonochromeDelirious chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
This is an interesting story. Something's always happening, but it's not too soapy. You really have a knack for expressing the characters' emotions, and it's running along very smoothly. I'm curious, are you a girl or a boy? You don't have to answer it if you don't want to. Just curious, since the majority of slash writers seem to be girls.

RedRumMurder chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
Whoa... Jamie's deeper than I thought. But he's still as sexy as hell. M... I can't wait for your next update.

p.s- Aware that this review wasn't much help but yea... I was still stunned.
bookworm0706 chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
oh...Jamie is an ass! I hope he gets burned! Poor Brian...and I think it's about time he came out to his friends and family, don't you?

PS. Update soon!
Rubber-Ducky chapter 5 . 1/12/2005
Wow. I love it. Please update
CBTG chapter 5 . 1/5/2005
Yay slashedy actions. Heh so you're an Ez-whore too, ey? What's your favorite? This story gives me fluffy butterflies in my tummy and therefore, I shall give it three thumbs up. It's so...charming. Cute. Fluffy. Angsty and sweet. I could go on, but I must go! Hoverpie, AWAY!

Quirky-Persnickety chapter 5 . 1/3/2005
Too damn lazy to log in! Wow! We wrote that...I feel proud ::feels proud:: hehe it was a pleasure writing with you, I hope to do it again. It was fun!

RedRumMurder chapter 5 . 12/28/2004
Awesome. Not too out there and wow... its really good. I really got a feel of the character changes and their feelings. Good work. Lol... update soon.
Ez chapter 5 . 12/19/2004
Wowza, actioninessity. Isn't it grand! Yes, yes it is grand. Update. I command you to. Now. Or I'll spork you something major.
Genuine chapter 5 . 12/18/2004
No lockibg in the's just getting good. When I saw that youre story was updatewd I honestly thought it was an illusion and that my mind was playing tricks on me. Afterall, Wonderall hadn't been updated in my equivilant of forever...
NoelleLove chapter 5 . 12/18/2004
I love it! Your descriptions are good without getting too racy... well done! Update more!
770 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »