Reviews for Wonderwall
NoelleLove chapter 7 . 1/19/2005
Acid Rain Clouds chapter 7 . 1/19/2005
*sniffle* POOR BRIAN!T-T koda is soo cruel and so is jamie, just walking off from bri. i command you to update asap!

~*Shadow Rayn
SatisfyAnEmptyInside chapter 7 . 1/19/2005
Aww! My poor baby! *kills Jamie* Hehe...Continue soon!
MonochromeDelirious chapter 6 . 1/16/2005
This is an interesting story. Something's always happening, but it's not too soapy. You really have a knack for expressing the characters' emotions, and it's running along very smoothly. I'm curious, are you a girl or a boy? You don't have to answer it if you don't want to. Just curious, since the majority of slash writers seem to be girls.

RedRumMurder chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
Whoa... Jamie's deeper than I thought. But he's still as sexy as hell. M... I can't wait for your next update.

p.s- Aware that this review wasn't much help but yea... I was still stunned.
bookworm0706 chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
oh...Jamie is an ass! I hope he gets burned! Poor Brian...and I think it's about time he came out to his friends and family, don't you?

PS. Update soon!
Rubber-Ducky chapter 5 . 1/12/2005
Wow. I love it. Please update
CBTG chapter 5 . 1/5/2005
Yay slashedy actions. Heh so you're an Ez-whore too, ey? What's your favorite? This story gives me fluffy butterflies in my tummy and therefore, I shall give it three thumbs up. It's so...charming. Cute. Fluffy. Angsty and sweet. I could go on, but I must go! Hoverpie, AWAY!

Quirky-Persnickety chapter 5 . 1/3/2005
Too damn lazy to log in! Wow! We wrote that...I feel proud ::feels proud:: hehe it was a pleasure writing with you, I hope to do it again. It was fun!

RedRumMurder chapter 5 . 12/28/2004
Awesome. Not too out there and wow... its really good. I really got a feel of the character changes and their feelings. Good work. Lol... update soon.
Ez chapter 5 . 12/19/2004
Wowza, actioninessity. Isn't it grand! Yes, yes it is grand. Update. I command you to. Now. Or I'll spork you something major.
Genuine chapter 5 . 12/18/2004
No lockibg in the's just getting good. When I saw that youre story was updatewd I honestly thought it was an illusion and that my mind was playing tricks on me. Afterall, Wonderall hadn't been updated in my equivilant of forever...
NoelleLove chapter 5 . 12/18/2004
I love it! Your descriptions are good without getting too racy... well done! Update more!
lilleo chapter 5 . 12/18/2004
hey, i like reading slash stories and so far this one has developed really well. keep it up!
Lia Star chapter 4 . 12/17/2004
I love this story! It's awesome! You have to update soon! I love Koda! Matt's an ass tho!
768 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »