Reviews for Wonderwall
Genuine chapter 4 . 11/29/2004
Man. Why is Jamie such a biOtch?
Yemaya chapter 4 . 11/29/2004
I've been trying to review this again for some time, so you have an evil internet filter system to thank for shutting me up. It also means I missed the last parts of the second and third chapters which considering the way things are hotting up I'm not pleased about...Any hackers out there? is getting very good. The parts of the second chapter I read put me off a bit, it seemed slightly stilted and forced but these last two esspecially chapter four have brought back the emotional tension. You put a lot of feelings into this, but stop it from turning into some kind of soap opera and keep your characters very very human. How many teenagers haven't had a moment like that, when Brain stays up thinking about 'That Kiss'? I'm not sure what to say. You don't need me telling you that this is a good story and it's well written, you know that already. The other guy is right, it is charming because it's so ordinary. I think I'll have 'Wonderwall' stuck in my head for a very long time.
RedRumMurder chapter 4 . 11/29/2004
Oh poor Brian! He's so sweet, so innocent and he's never felt anything like that and I can go on and on for ages about that but yea... you get what I mean. Update update!
Ez chapter 3 . 11/25/2004
Yes it's amazing, I actually get off my throne and mingle with the commoners every now and then...*cough*I don't think it's moving too fast. The chapters are nice and longish, which helps. Don't slow down. Feed me *rawr*
Genuine-doesn't feel like logging in chapter 3 . 11/25/2004
It was good. I liked it bur I think that you should have left them with that first kiss, just for effect. I'm just a bit in awe that that was his first kiss... ever.
Quirky-Persnickety chapter 3 . 11/24/2004
Too lazy to log in! Yes I do have a thing for ratbags .O; Give me the bad guys any day 8) Anyway, HOT HOT HOT! I was practically drooling. FROM MY MOUTH! Get your mind out of the gutter! As long as you keep updating and making me drool, my eyeballs will remain friendly. Okay? Okay!

-Quirks
RedRumMurder chapter 3 . 11/24/2004
Nope. It's 'He'. Lol. Everyone thinks its a typo but it's not. o... there's something just so hot bout those guys. Especially Jamie. ‘A kiss by Jamie, yes, Jamie Freeman. You kissed him, you stuck your tongue down his throat and that ache between your legs is not a cramp. Enjoy.’ - that line has to be my fave. Lol... I can't pick. Not to sound stupid but is this story set in Australia? Anyway this isn't moving too fast... not according to me it isn't. Whatever... good job. Keep it up... ladida you know the drill.
Noelle chapter 3 . 11/23/2004
Love love love! I've recently become addicted to slash so I'm likely to think any of it that isn't horrible is good, but I LOVE yours. I know you just updated today but... more!
Esquirella chapter 3 . 11/23/2004
Oh, there HAS to be more of this!
Ez chapter 2 . 11/22/2004
My friend Quirks made me read this, and I'm glad I did. I like it, it's smooth and ambling along nicely. It's reassuring that you haven't murdered my characters, thankees. BOLA!
Quirky-Persnickety chapter 2 . 11/22/2004
Okay MR Toes! _ I think I like those two ratbags, they're very schemedy and evil. You must update this soon or I will glare at the screen! Feel the wrath of my scary eyeballs! .
RedRumMurder chapter 2 . 11/15/2004
I don't usually read slash stories but I really like yours. It's charming. I do hope you update soon.
Cher
Yemaya chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Well I'm not too sure about naming it after a song, but then again it is a damned good song and the title makes it eye catching.
I admit now that I'm not big on romance and the last time I reviewed a slash one I got people mailing me saying I was a stupid bigot for hating the story.
In light of that it's nice to know that some slash romances can be well written and not just teen angst drivel.
Good cross section of a remote school, but most boarding schools are either guys only or girls only, and in any mixed ones guys and girls do have classes togeather, just saying because you seem to only comment on the guys.
The descriptions are short, but effective and you build up the characters nicely. I like Brain's Mum, just because she seems very real. With Koda and Jamie...well I'd careful about over sterotyping them, but otherwise they seem solid.
It was not boring, it was a good read, well written. Long chapters ARE YOUR FRIEND. They work well, and it's easier then trying to break a story down into tiny chunks. The last bit of this chapter, just doesn't seem much like an ending, but it's nothing fatal.
This seems to be working up to something big, so I just hope you know where your going with it and have a plot mapped out.
Well done, good luck with the rest.
Gaki Toki chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Hey, I'm likin' it so far, Koda sounds a little psycho though lol, anyway, keep it up, maybe I'll check up on it every once and awhile.
War chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Interesting...nice story you have in mind!
751 | « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 Next »