Reviews for PS
Lord-of-Fools chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
Haha. Willie sure was up himself! Good stuff :D
Sahara Hayden chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Hm..very interesting..I never thought about how Shakespeare would've given advice...very interesting piece. Nice job!~Sahara~
Shakespeare's love chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
that was pretty coolio!
Enigmatic Huntress chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
I can just picture the bard writing that. Actually it was funny and good advice for a wannabe actress like myself. I just have to remember to over act. Think big. Got it. Of course if my little college play sucks now it's all your fault...
Lain Dolohov chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
IMO, I don't think Shakespeare would say anything like "My latest work of genius". From all I've read and heard of the man, he seems cautious and modest.
She's Lain chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
This sounds like a real winner. I'm a huge Shakespeare nut, and I love what you've got going here. Creatively genius, and I cant wait for more. If there is, more.
Toni Berthelette chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
Hey! This is wicked cool, because we are learning about Shakespeare and the Globe Theatre and all that stuff right now in school.

~*Toni*!
David Stephen chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Hey Limey :P ... This is interesting - you get ideas from anywhere!Sorry not tlked for a bit - been busy with exams - though there are some questions on the exam that i did that i might upload sometime. ~David~ xx
Da Buffster chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
I like this! Tis good.
Don't know what to say now. Maybe for the title, something like, a letter...
Seeker of the Way chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
kewl. This was VERY British and fun to read! Try reading it out loud to give it a final polishing. Good luck!