Reviews for Questions
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Sweet lady,—in the pursuit of Love,—Flighty little beast,—fluttering 'bout,Indiscreet chameleon of dreams,Shifting shapes & moods on purest whims,

Take precautions, stringent measured,Prevent anticipation's worries,From telegraphing Thy next movement,For it's an adage old and proven,

That Love has not true reason or rhyme,Wandering aimless piercing our hearts,So carefully,—gather up Thy thoughts,Reveal naught,—Thy secrets hold in heart,

For once Love knows Thy intimate wish,Without the slightest provocation,That little imp will fast flit away,Boasting & bragging that he owns Thee.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
dont question, just live :)
zamthezombieman chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
I find myself asking these same questions. I like how this piece gets progressivly heavy and more serious with each line you read. Excellent work and bravo. Keep reading and reveiwing!
Escapist chapter 1 . 11/6/2004
Hey! Wanna know something awesome? I'm doing the 50,0 word thing too along w/ my friend Fae. nanowrimo, right? I'm up to about 200, so you're doing better than me. I think you have the right idea w/ the poetry because I don't think I'm disciplined enough to write any sort of novel. Yet.
Anyway, just thought that was cool.
I liked your poem too. ;)