Reviews for Upon A Time Undone
tomato-greens chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Ooh, I was rereading this, and wanted to add a couple more, less generally praising o' my cents to the fray.

Cairon and the prince...it's peculiar. I see them as a potential couple, merely because of their 'chance' meetings, and the way the conversations were going before our dear, delightful, despicable princess entered the scene. Meh. I don't know. Maybe it's all in me 'ead, y'know?

Then again, maybe not.

I'll go now, and leave you be; but thanks for putting in some Middle English, which I can't translate very well, but makes me happy all the same!More, soon, please.
JLuna chapter 4 . 12/23/2004
There are two factors, in my opinion, that make a story good: plot and characterization. And, of course, you've done both beautifully. (Now that I think about it, vocabulary is pretty important, too.) I will say this now, so as to clear up all confusion later on.

I luv yuu.

::Gasps and squeels: 'Omg! I said it' blushblush ~ fangirls! Ahh! Run for your Life!::

Ahem. Excuse me. Apologies for not reviewing sooner. I'm a very lazy person.

At the moment, Aiden is my favorite character. He strikes me as an honest and morally good gentleman, stuck in a world of corrupt government and people who want to use him. Perfect boyfriend material. It's too bad he's gay. (This is where you sigh and say, 'All the good ones only wish to be friends.')

The plot is so intriguing; it sounds as if there's more to this than just a spiteful young lady who wishes to be a queen. The questions like, Why are these Ever After Laws being enforced, or Why is the Fae Court (can't think of how else to address it) so opposed to Cairon interferring with Ella's scheme to capture the Prince's heart (or mind, in this case).

What is Eleanor planning? What are Finbar and Bane's true identities? When will Bane finally realize that Aiden has named himself, not only his protector, but also his Truu Wuv; and in that case, Will Aiden be able to Protect, Defend, and Honor his Truu Wuv while still technically working for the 'Bad Guys' (or Girl). Will Cairon get his Prince? Will Ruari finally come to terms that, Yes, he is in love and didn't know it, and his Truu Wuv just happens to be Maurice (Truu Wuv knows no boundries!).

Thank you for taking some of your time to write. I shall be awaiting another delightful chapter from you in the future!

~Me.
Nabuca chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
You Are A Genius.

Frankly!Oh my, your story is so wonderful that I want to cry and thank the fate for having discovered is just wonderful and Aiden so so cute. And the plot... it somewhat remembers me of a book of Orson Scott Card where he plays wht the myth of sleeping beauty. I can't wait for another chapter.

I love it so much... I can't write. But it's wonderful.
tomato-greens chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
Refreshing, delightful, and an all around fabulous story! Not only is it /extremely/ well-written, the plot itself draws one in. Even in four chapters (four wonderfully long chapters) the characters already shine through; each is their own person and has an entire history, whether or not the reader is aware if it. Please, don't stop writing! It's a joy to read and I'm lucky I stumbled upon it by accident.

Bane and Aiden, Bane and Aiden, Bane and Aiden. :) They're a nice would-be (will-be, I hope) couple. Though I love all the characters so far, which says a lot. I can't reiterate enough how much I love this story!
midoriturtle chapter 4 . 12/5/2004
Wow! This is one of the best stories I've read in ages. Have you ever tried to publish your work? I can hardly wait for the next chapter.
Ryochan8 chapter 4 . 12/4/2004
*swoons* Bloody brilliant! And here I thought that LAST chapter was awesome...this one really takes the cake! I can't wait to read more! -
Sasha L. Miller chapter 4 . 12/4/2004
i love it! i so shouldn't have put off reading this one, it's really really really good. i love the way you characterizer your ... er.. characters... they're so lively and life-like. i can't wait to see what happens, and i very much enjoy your long chapters. i hope you get another update out soon.
bookworm0706 chapter 3 . 11/28/2004
This is great! I've stayed up way to late reading this (even though I have 2 tests tommorrow) because I just couldn't let it sit. Please keep up the good work! And get Bane and Aiden together? Maybe please please please? And someone for Cairon?Love your work!

Wormy
Ryochan8 chapter 3 . 11/22/2004
Excellent chapter. Although Aiden is a bit of a brick, he's kinda cool. Although it might be interesting to read through Bane's POV. Anyway, I just wanted to say that it was another excellent chapter! -
Focaccia Bread chapter 2 . 11/20/2004
I've heard so many negative remarks concerning Nanowrimo, but if it produces works of this caliber, then I'd have to disagree with them. In plain American, THIS STORY IS FUCKING AWESOME! I've always been a huge fan of re-done fairytales, and this one is even better than Briar Rose! Please update this soon! -
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12