Reviews for Upon A Time Undone
redlark chapter 14 . 7/3/2007
Oh...I adore this story! Seriously, I was reading it halfheartedly until Bane and Aiden came along...they're cool. I can't wait! The confrontation draws near!
Ekaphant chapter 14 . 6/13/2007
So... I've been eyeing this story for just about forever, thinking, "It sounds like a good read!" But the length always intimidated me, especially since it's not finished yet. :O Well, I finally bit the bullet and read it. As you can probably tell since I'm reviewing? The point is, I love it every bit as much as I thought I would! o This is excellent stuff, interesting and engaging. I look forward to many many updates in the future!
Cattails chapter 13 . 6/5/2007
O_O ONOZ! Aiden! But...Anastasia seemed so nice...and what is with that room? O_o Oh, well, at least Tristan and Cairon are having fun _ I really hope someone saves Aiden and Bane (since he's obviously gonna try and come to the rescue). And what's this tithing thing with Declan? Doesn't sound fun... Ah! Everything's going bonkers!
LaylaLivesLoosely chapter 14 . 6/3/2007
Wow, I really can't wait to read more. Definitely intruiging... and I really like Bane's character. So cute!
Cattails chapter 12 . 6/2/2007
Aww! This chapter was cute _ Geez, 7-year-old Finbar was a jerk... Still, Declan's a bigger jerk, so I still hate him the most. Poor Bane...he went through a lot of crap... I wonder what the agreement between he and Declan was? So many mysteries!
Cattails chapter 11 . 6/2/2007
Finally! Bane gets the hug he needs! Okay, Declan is not only a jerk, he's a completely sadistic one! I don't like him _ Good thing Eleanor's a quick thinker... Things are getting crazy! And Cairon and Tristan are so cute! Oh, new characters! Hmm...sounds intriguing...
Cattails chapter 10 . 6/2/2007
AAH! Run, Eleanor! Wow, things are getting creepy...Declan sounds like the biggest jerk EVER. Oh, Bane's real hair is white? Awesome! Ah, everything's so complicated :P Those Ever After laws really are corrupt... Hm, so much going on _ I love it.
Vengeful Black Dreamz chapter 14 . 6/2/2007
oohh.. bane's walking into a trap... glad to see tristian and cair get more comfortable with each other.. great plot movements..
Cattails chapter 9 . 6/1/2007
AHH! The madness! Poor Bane! Finbar's brother is a jerk _ He deserves a smack. So, apparently Snow White has a few anger issues to work out... I wonder what they're plotting? Ack, they really should destroy that mirror. I bet something bad's gonna happen...especially with Eleanor investigating by herself...hmm...
Cattails chapter 8 . 6/1/2007
Oh, my! Thickening plot! I really want to know about Bane and Finbar's past... So much is happening!
Cattails chapter 7 . 5/21/2007
It took me until nearly the end of this chapter to realize it was a flashback...*sigh*... What a cute meeting :P Bane to the rescue! Of a knight...kinda ironic...heh...
Cattails chapter 6 . 5/21/2007
Aww! Tristan and Cairon are so CUTE! Same with Aiden and Bane :D
Cattails chapter 5 . 5/20/2007
Oh, my, the action! So much going on! I love the new characters introduced _ And the bets Finbar and Eleanor lay...good ol' Bane :P Quite the wedding! I like the way things are unfolding _ It's a good pace. Oh, Fae King! I wonder why he's after Cairon so fervently?
Cattails chapter 4 . 5/20/2007
Mm...fruit... Hee, I figured Bane and FInbar knew each other :P I wonder what they were talking about? I will never think of Cinderella the same way again...this one's just evil! Aww...I think Tristan and Cairon would make a good couple...heh...and Maurice is awesome :D I still think wearing glass slippers all the time would create some wicked blisters...
Cattails chapter 3 . 5/19/2007
I love your characters! Especially Bane :P So adorably angry. And Aiden's so oblivious Things are getting really interesting. So, Ella, eh? Reminds me of "Ella Enchanted" (really good book!) Heh.
175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »