Reviews for Never Ending Cycle
Left FP chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Reviewing from the Review Squad:

I liked the concept of this poem. As you rightly pointed out the men always blame the women, whenever things go wrong. This is something that has set its chronic roots deep into our minds, and simply refuse to leave. It was an interesting topic to write about.

The poem does have a definite flow, and the scenes can be visualized one by one. The pace was good. However, the poem seems to break off abruptly at the end.

To me did not really bring closure. Maybe replacing the full stop with ellipses will help? That way it would show us that the thought is still hanging in mid-air, it's really not over. Because the solution can not be found.

I think the ending needs a little bit of touch up. Besides that, it was a really good piece.

Something most people can relate to. Good work, Mini.

P.S. - I am not very good at reviewing poems, but I hope this helped. :)
Shaye Rhymer chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
aww, sad.
Frank.a guy named Frank u know who chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
Emotional abuse sucks, the abusing doesnt really care about the feelings of the abused...touching...hug!
graffiti-skies chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
abuse is so cruel...beutifully written, addin it to my favs...
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
ah omg finally i can review this! omg this is so so so so so good! maybe because i can relate to it so much and all and that its so my life i love it so much... i dunno but holy shit its great! i so do that; trying to make sm1 happy. well more than someone but usually a few selective ppl who i call "close friends" and all. and it so fits this type of relationship you described. i guess you can tell that by the back and forth between lovin and hatin my cousin and all, lol. no but really, it fits my relationship with him and a few others. its, omg. such a good poem. youre inside my head, now kindly get out! lol! nah but seriouusly: this rocked! and yes, its a sad truth that this happens, what can i say, im a fool. i just cant seem to let go of those that use me, love em... and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and and yeah... bc they really do care, or at least show it sometimes. *sighs* yeah... *tears* good poem! ending this here.
myno chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
excellent poem, i know many who are in abusive situations and need to get out...
pentuprage chapter 1 . 11/7/2004
Very deep poem. Good job. The sad part is how true it is.