Reviews for Memories Of Those Who Have Died
HiddenFromYou chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
This was wonderfully written and I'm still crying as I write this it was so good. Well done, you've got a real gift for poetry.
SkyeWolf25 chapter 2 . 1/2/2005
This was sad. I have lost a couple people recently. I am touched, truly.
EbonyRainFall chapter 2 . 11/11/2004
what a sad and sweet poem. i've had some people die i knew, especially older ones. this poem shows how much you loved her. very very nice.
LegendaryPunk29 chapter 2 . 11/9/2004
Such a good poem...I have lost so many people in my life. My grandpa dies 3yrs ago on Valentine's day, 2 of my friend died summer 2 yrs ago, and one of my best friend committed suicide last summer...And if I go back to the old yrs, I've lost tons more in an earthquick...Death follows wherever I go, but u never can get use to them, ya kno? It's a horrible thing. Even yesterday, our former school principle, whom I knew very well has past away...It's a horrible thing...But in this poem, you described it very well. I'm sure she (right?) will be happy to see a poem written about her. God Bless her... I loved your poem...you are just too good to be true
myno chapter 3 . 11/7/2004
3rd to last line: i think it reads better as "I wish I hadn't lost my memories" but however you wish... I like this one much better than chapter 2, the memories of your dad crying are poignant and though you did not really know this person, you speak of her with a kind of tenderness, so she obviously meant something to you, even if you don't remember.
myno chapter 2 . 11/7/2004
hm, the 3rd stanza looks to me like it needs a bit of editing. The rest... Well, its not half bad, but definitely not your best either.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 3 . 11/7/2004
wow. these are amazing (oh yeah i tried reviewing the never ending cycle, my absolute fav, omg but it wont let me. added it to favs tho, when it lets me ill review it) and yeah. these are good!