Reviews for Just Us
R.J. Crosbie chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
i was moved because i and a lot of people can relate to this whether they're in your situation or something totally different-but the feelings is somewhat the same. wonderful work!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
wow.. taht was so magical.. lol.. the ending especially, but I relaly like the part about love being only a word
Frozen Darkness chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
I like this poem a lot, within it's words I can feel your emotion towards this person. Love is only a word, but it one of the most beautiful ones to hear.
Bai bai ja ne 0.o Darkness
bluesinner chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Again, Juliet dear, you bring up the issue of reality and realization. The interesting thing about this poem is that I kept on asking about the incident which had happened before the poem is wrote. This poem is surely a result of something heartbreaking, and delicious realization. Some people may think that this poem portrays sadness, agony, angst and other horrible feelings; but I view this poem as "portraying the moment of human realization towards injustice", which is a good thing. You go girl (umm you're a female, right?) You sure are a feminist poet. Yeah, that it.. A feminist poet.
Deliciously painful experiences wandering in your poem. A good thing for a person who knows how to describe his/her hurtful experience as a process of learning. Keep it up!
asyousaid chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Here we go, adding you to the little "favourite authors" bit as we speak.
Seriously, this is everything: loving, tragic, intense, even sexy. Some of your phrases are expert, I really like it.
miss.aishaj chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Wow. The feeling of love captured in such beautiful words. Amazing. I am not one for love poems and this length is not my usual but I thought I'd give it a shot and boy I'm glad I did. Great job, good writing.
Much Love,
Suicidal_Greeting
P.S. Your review was rather empathetic and I am honoured that a poet of your standards thinks so highly of me. Thank you for your review.
MusicalTearz chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
Such a beautiful use of imagery and language.
Wonderful
Nuff love
Matteo
Just me.Jessie B chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
hey thanx for the great reviews. i appreciate it bunches. this poem was great. i got the picture plus more. i also felt the sensual feeling that you put into it. keep it up.
jessica
heartkreuz chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
woah...your poetry is amazing
i love how you describe everything
its so pretty and really paints a picture
-heartkreuz
Pamplemousse chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
I really like this poem, it's so true to emotions.
keep it up
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Perfect, as only union can be. m
PinkDaydreams chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
wow, that was amazing. beautifully written. i especially like the lines "i want to pull myself in a thousand directions and cover you with the length of this feeling". great job :O)
My-BleedingPen98 chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
*tear* that's so beautiful!
Julianne