Reviews for Blooming Moon
OspreyEagle chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
That was amazing...!
Disturbing Enigma chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
I love it... short, but powerful. "The moon is a rose."... ah, that's wonderful.
HimeHitokiri chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
I love this poem! Oh, thanks for rating black ballet shoes btw
John Lance chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
Hi, I'm the author of Our House. I looked at the poem and thought, well of course you don't get. It was a problem in the editing process, I'm new to the website as well.
Elzzar chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
I love the moon. That was beautiful. Thank you.
T. Sica chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
Juliet,

I love this poem it makes you think and your imagery is very powerful. Keep up the good work. Ciao, Sica

PS- thanks for the review (check out my other work tenebraesica) I know shameless plug, what can i say.
Eirien chapter 1 . 12/8/2004
Awesome image, I love it, it also shows the fascination the moon exerts on us, just as on the tides of the ocean ...
chairmanmeow chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
That's a wonderful picture. Very pretty and deep. There's a depth there that's delicious and yet a little hard to grasp at the same time. This will be repeating on and on in my mind for quite some time.

Awesome.
Eleanor Gibson chapter 1 . 12/4/2004
Beautiful, deep, and well summed up. Wonderful work Juliet, -Rae
a duel of pens 111 chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
MON! why is everyone so obsessed wiht it? i question becasue I ma one of them, so cold and distant and barren, yet it calls out to us, and gives us fruit. I dont understand...
McAuslan in the Rough chapter 1 . 11/22/2004
Hi, I liked this poem, I feel a close connection to the moon and the last line of this poem sums it up. I wanted to thank you for review Remembered, I usually send my reviewers an email but with you I can't. Just a note when I said the Mother in remembered I meant the great Mother Goddess, I'm pagan and this poem reflects the loss of those good Pagan women, for I honor them.
MagicalThinking chapter 1 . 11/21/2004
So elegantly written!

I love it, that I do!

-SpiritFox
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
i like this one very pretty
Death's Soulmate chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
Wow. That poem was really dramatic. I don't think anything that i've posted has such dramatic impoact despite it's shorness (except maybe my haiku's). I loved how you compared the moon to rose and using it as a beacon of beckoning in calling someone home.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
I like how this is both very dark and full of sunshine or at least that is the way I see it! :) -SHAZAAM-