Reviews for Blooming Moon
Mynix chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
I love this... absolutely love it
SilverAndFlames chapter 1 . 11/12/2004
WOW
This poem is beautiful. You express youself so well. It's such a talent. WEll Done.
zt chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
i've just ask - where DO you find inspiration for all these incredible poems?
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
Beutiful work as always Faithles ! Absolutely gorgouse poem !
Thankyou so much for your reviews ! Their always very kind and make me extremely thrilled when posting ! Thankyou soo much !
Noelle
bluesinner chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
You create a feeling of anticipation.
You create a mood of mystery in this poem.
Is that a irony you're using? I can't remember, is it verbal irony? "Silent scream". Verbal irony? Correct me if I'm wrong...
A rose is sweetly scented, related to the idea of feminity, romantic, love, passion and lust.
A moon is also related to mystery, a sense of time, magical, gothic, belonging, and feminity.
A mixture of both rose and moon gives me a weird tingling and eerie feelings, yet luscious. It reminds me of a succabuss or any vampish creatures who often allure people.
However at the end of the poem, I feel as if I'm being pulled into reality, called back home (ET, phone home! Phone home! Hehehehe)
That was my interpretation...
gnitleinad chapter 1 . 11/11/2004
excellent! what more can i say?
Kasatriya chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
So poetic and so good!
MysticalWater chapter 1 . 11/10/2004
You put a lot of feeling in very few words. I love this poem. It's really nice.
Genius-Ben chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Nice imagery, I like the comparison between the moon and a rose. Bravo.
The Benster!
Learah Kaelar chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
it's short, but no less beautiful for it. thanks for your review of my poem, by the way. the imagery is really nice, too. hope you write more stuff.
Learah.
Aspiring Author chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
oh... it makes me shiver.
Thank you for your wonderful review! I think that's the fastest someone has ever reviewed, I only posted it a few hours ago! I am gonna keep it up, hopefully all year, and maybe next year as well if the school likes the idea. Thanks! (*shifty eyes* I don't have much time left for lunch, otherwise I would read more of your stuff, but I don't have time and it's a Teusday so... sorry!
Aspiring Author
Aleithea chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Beautiful sentiment... exactly how I feel sometimes although I couldn't have put it into words...
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Selene knows of our mad despairs. Anxious she peers down upon our hearts. m
D-Scyther chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
Wow, it's GREAT and short enough to leave that enigmatic effect I rarely find in a poem nowadays. Great work!
My-BleedingPen98 chapter 1 . 11/8/2004
wow. very short, but nonetheless beautiful! Good Job.
Julianne